• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 March 2016 - 09:43 PM

truth be told I disagree with what is done with technical analysis.

it is mostly political. So I have a holy grail of sorts to see what it means and can extrapolate and

reverse engineer what it means, both inductive and deductive. You have to know what Jim Willie, Armstrong, and Fitts

are talking about. Armstrong claims stocks up because of political collapse, Jim Willie claims gold up because

of currency failure. Its a combination. Fitts gets into pratical experience in reality that no one knows about.

The bottom line is it is mostly political.

So what it means to me, treasuries are shut down globally and are being nearly 100% monetized behind the curtain.

A lot of stuff that webbot said turned out right and he only claims to be a little over 50% where chance is 20%,

all their attempts to start wwiii will be thwarted, hyperinflation to start in March. I really want to know what the civilizational

level themes are from him.

That is what gold then stocks up on the dollar crash is, incipient hyperinflation. In the banana republics that crashed on

sovereign debt failure, their stock markets went up 1000's of percent until the last moment of collapse.

Webbot is in favor of bitcoin but he got in at pennies and may be emotionally attached, some say it can see $millions

on the math of dividing by zero currency value, not that means more purchasing power maybe just current purchasing power.

In the terrible carter-ford years honest inflation calculation was all of 4%, chapwood index which is the same as pre Clinton

real inflation is now over 7% for many years now.

and just gone over the top on dollar repudiation.

How did I find Fed reports in 2007 that americans pulled 8% of gdp annually out of home equity for 3 consecutive years in 2007,

how did I then calculate the cycles with my FFT tools and locate the 2008 crash, how did I know to accumulate gold

throughout 2015, I have a way to avoid the ignorant chant and locate the real information, its probably forensic experience

and innate skills developed in practical experience in reality. Sure I don't know what I don't know and check out various

source and reject most. You should see the 7 hertz entrainment chant they use in the liberal mind control sentence

structure, how does that innately make me puke. Its probably divine intervention, seed is given to the sowers. It made me puke

coming out of their coparty too, at the moment they are ones that own the tv leg prostitutes and it is 1000s of percent

worse than ever seen before because they are that much more ignorant, never left the porch.

So if your in a biblical genocide, do you study basket weaving or their statute monetary slave weapons.

Seed is given to the sowers.

So as of now with the March input, it is entering a parabolic ramp right now for 2 years. the debt collapse hyperinflation

is now. It still depends on recent price, it cannot go much lower to sustain this path so the stop level, at which I say I may be

wrong and change plans, is real close. It can have volatility and corrections but close every month above the Feb closing

price of 16516 Dow.

I may not be able to figure this out if any piece of what I know was missing.

This number will change a little each month with the regression line calculation, as of now it is above breakout level

and on parabolic phase transition cycle path. We will have to watch this number a little while until it is well clear.

I may stay with this to stay long and just use occasional volatility hedges only when excessively indicated.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan