Douglas Trading System

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 04:33 AM

Well, the two risk windows identified last week tagged two minor lows - not much help unfortunately.   The coming week is a real head scratcher with one risk cycle turn landing on each of the next seven trading days.  My favorites come at the end of this week, so my best guess is a week long whipsaw festival with a more important turn or acceleration of the trend coming near the end of the week on Thursday or Friday the 14th or 15th.  The trading system is currently in cash having been stopped out a few days ago. 

The extent of this whole FED fuelled rally has come as a bit of a surprise to me.  I really thought the FOMC was finally moving to neutralize their money printing which would have pressured equities, but clearly now they're working to shove the inevitable financial firestorm past the election.  Central banks have taken kicking the can down the road to a whole new level.  It is amazing how easily the unwashed masses can be lead to believe the extend and pretend economic world around them is real, but in the market perception is reality.  Funny money economics is winning the day driving the new baby bull onward and upward.   

Regards,

Douglas