per Perfect Game

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#11 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 02:09 AM

so bigger picture is dunk 2070-2080, but short term is bullish for spx, whereas rut is at a shortable line

#12 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:01 AM

Only 3 types of line on chart:

horizontal - price as a level - target (single) ; zone (double) is gap, corridor/pivot (battle ground).

vertical - time ; event/news/cycle.

slanted - price moving in dynamic slanted way; t/l (single) ; pattern (two) once you draw two slanted lines, it must form a pattern recognition; or it's meaningless.

RUT : I've said and in chart a gap is still there above to be filled; it is just happen to be the 'falling wedge' upward BO target, how convenient.

ES/SPX : falling wedge BO target 2094.5...

that's how 2 read my chart.

4/22 posted: Watch out for FO fake out! when price just went new high through 'Dunk Zone'; coming and going are using the same corridor.

So it did just that, a FO.

Friday? and Sunday? need me repeat?

there are lot more "laws" to draw useful meaningful tradable lines. If you read my charts and comments closer, they will shine on you, halibabalooyah! ;)

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#13 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:16 AM

If I start a new topic w/new title other then this 'dunk zone 73~85 is the top of uptrend since 2/11'...

then you'll know it is not anymore.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#14 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 04:20 AM

thank you ;-)

#15 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:02 PM

Quite alright smile.png

Let me raise some Qs for you, take RUT chart for example:

Why the wedge I drew not started from the highest price point? simple, only the next 3 peak price points can form a wedge. More peak or trough points make more reliable line. Therefore the target of BO only goes to top of the wedge tl, which is the second highest/1140/gap top/+thick red TL convergent point, not the highest price of last top. 1140 is also where the second thick red line kissed goodbye the top of wedge last time with a gap down. This implies: even if price filled this gap moving forward it still needs to nullify the Bear Flag formed by the top two thick red lines with a new higher high. Which also implies until then this TOPic is still unchanged.

Why did I leave other thick red lines, all together 4 of them, remained on RUT chart, wouldn't that just adding confusion? ... let me skip words, see 3 thick arrows that created the line on 4/15? and today 24days later that line suddenly shows off its power and wack the mole (thick downward arrow) like a thief. If I didn't keep the line how could I anticipate that "WHACK!"? That's why LOL have forecasting power, a legitimate system. Never mind, price is still on her way to the gap above so far, staying course until...

US%2BSmallCap%2B2000%252815%2BMinutes%25

Enjoy if can, while I am in detailing mood...LOL!

Edited by iloli way, 09 May 2016 - 05:11 PM.

#16 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:10 PM

RUT : I've said and in chart a gap is still there above to be filled; it is just happen to be the 'falling wedge' upward BO target, how convenient.

ES/SPX : falling wedge BO target 2094.5...

that's how 2 read my chart.

Therefore the target of BO only goes to top of the wedge tl, which is the second highest/1140/gap top/+thick red TL convergent point, not the highest price of last top. 1140 is also where the second thick red line kissed goodbye the top of wedge last time with a gap down.

price is still on her way to the gap above so far, staying course until...

US%2BSmallCap%2B2000%252815%2BMinutes%25S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160510162

Edited by iloli way, 10 May 2016 - 07:13 PM.

#17 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:56 PM

backtest of es 2058-2060 going on, see what happens, thanks for the updates

#18 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:57 PM

are you seeing any magic in gold ;-)

that 1306 seems key

#19 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:15 PM

ES morphed into one of the most bullish potent pattern - the last top got dragged into picture - if upward BO, target 2105 - BD 2030 to negate. (compare with last chart, see the magic how)

S%2526P%2B500%2528Hourly%252920160511175

#20 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,010 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 08:19 PM

RUT cash: today's pull back shape like a 'Sickle', watch out for snap back up! 
Chart's been simplified - bullish wedge intact, unlike ES.

US%2BSmallCap%2B2000%252815%2BMinutes%25

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: per Perfect Game