• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

#71 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:17 AM

hmmm i didnt interpret him that way!

i am looking for a low in this period and then a rally  the previous high of 1307  and then 1320 are the #s that need to be taken out

today is the bradley

ok we see

dharma

Gold & Silver are poised for SHARP pullbacks in May and could reach critical downside targets before mid-month.

#72 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 01:55 AM

this looks operational still

#73 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:10 AM

yes, i just re read him!  so we would have to see a sharp pull back over the next days

i do see the possibility for a choppy period until mars retrogrades back into scorpio on the 27th

i am toying w/lots of ideas.  

yesterday was the bradley  and a reversal day . the gld had another gold build to 839tons . which is bullish. jpm calling for 1400 gold!- Solita Marcelli is the head trader  , gold is on their currency desk, not commodity desk . she is the head of bonds and currency.she says-"It's time for central banks to diversify out of bonds and into gold". keep in mind that all major currencies continue to debase. the indian monsoon season is about to begin . a good monsoon = indian farmer buying of gold.http://www.skymetwea...ste-of-monsoon/

there is lots to worry about.  gold breaking above 1307  would be another feather in the bulls cap. 

dharma

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 10:36 AM

cut margin this am  , sold some miners. it is possible  miners correct more, they have had substantial gains

dharma

will be looking for reentry

Edited by dharma, 11 May 2016 - 10:37 AM.

#75 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 02:23 PM

this is not investment advice. investing is a dangerous biz

after cutting my margin in 1/2  on the run this am . after perusing the charts

i decided to start a campaign in thm moments ago . i have a call into the company to find out their burn rate and cash position

their mine is located in alaska , which is considered a safe location its a low grade mine w/alot of gold , which becomes feasible to mine at higher gold prices. its an rr optionality play

. do your homework. i know nothing. 

dharma

Edited by dharma, 11 May 2016 - 02:30 PM.

#76 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:01 PM

miners not really responding to metals surge here

Hmm, is this a b wave up with another C wave down?

#77 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 11 May 2016 - 05:11 PM

really

gdx+2.66%

account +3.66%

gld +.94%

dharma

seems to me it was a good day

for the lead dog the miners

#78 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 10:34 AM

http://www.prnewswir...-579169231.html   thank you so if my math is correct they valued the gold in the ground at 173 an  oz, which is about normal . this is a good measure  for valuing explorers .  of course there is the hope by the buyer that there is more gold than has been realized. which happens . but using the 173 an oz is a good measure

i sold it this am, now i am on the prowl, will put the cash back to work but when? heliocentric mercury enters sagg tomorrow=bullish for gold. 

i am feeling this period until the 27th when mars goes back into scorpio, could see us back to 1250ish between now and 27.

so i am looking at stocks. some i like are down to 10million in cash. which =they will have to raise money soon. not stuff i like to invest in and then have them dilute. 

dharma

#79 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 02:07 PM

after talking to the rep of thm ,i decided not to add more. they will need to come, w/hat in hand to the market for more money, so it will be the 1st one i jettison at the end of june  

http://www.investmen...y04-28-16.shtml

i am in buy mode. 

dharma

#80 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:03 PM

Eric Hadik - May 11

http://talkdigitalnetwork.com/

Talks about gold after 24 min (almost at the end)