New Moon Buy in Silver

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 thoughtpwr

thoughtpwr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 04:07 PM

Full moon is a silver (by implication gold) Buy.

In a crazy sort of way, 6/17 was projected low for gold, however a similar freakish behavior took place at the last projected low of 6/8. On 6/8. no real correction of magnitude had taken place only sideways for two days action after GLD had put in its last bottom on the gap three days earlier from its recent low. Again, on Thurs GLD violently went higher and corrected 38% yesterday all in one day. Today, it made an inside day on yesterday's key reversal move.

If today was the low, then it may be ready to go again. I wouldn't call that a correction, but based on its behavior, I think we accelerate from here.

Some corroborating data is that 1) it had inside day today on 10 day high.  It had a key reversal on a 10 day high of Thurs. The key reversal in silver is 65% in day one and greater than 60% out for a week,but gets to >70% over next month. The inside day says the buy odds are greater than 61% over the next week and get as high as 70% 16 days out. These two formations in silver are high reliability buys on that signal from Williams. 

Added to my GLD calls yesterday (near high) to those from the recent low, so I am positioned well for this trade. If it goes I am looking for GLD 148 (add 24 move (from base of 100 to 124 in wave 1) to wave 1 top in making wave 3 of I up.   

#2 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 04:57 PM

been saying it my cycles are up

and the 6/22 low for RUT is really converging in the cycles I dont know if a little or 

a lot down for 3 days but it is very strongly up after to about July 31.

if I can get a entry I may try UVXY for 2-3 days just a small hedge on Monday

I didnt want to waste the weekend premium on that because of good breadth in my stock account today.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#3 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:04 AM

Gold weekly can peak in three weeks with 89 week cycle and an 11 week peak, but right translate to 12 weeks.

Weekly is very neutral with the long term bottomed cycles are overlapping and oscillating as support. It is the daily basis doing the work

but this 89 week peak in 3 weeks has good potential.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan