• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:55 PM

Nov23rd:

Gold has broken key support and it is following the pattern we set forth during the summer. The main bank of technical support lies at 1130. Breaking the 1201 level is significant and now support lies at 1179. Breaking that level will confirm we should break the 2015 low and breach under $1,000. We will be providing the written report for gold targeting the low as we move into 2017.

We we warned at the WEC, gold was headed sharply lower and it may very well break the $1,000 psychological barrier for 2017.

#22 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 10:42 PM

More chart gazing. The EURUSD big picture view. Very large cycles should be bottoming ... TWT.

http://forum.hurstcy...can-it-go/299/2

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#23 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 24 November 2016 - 08:02 AM

Deja vu all over again.... just like last winter, Armstrong predicting gold collapsing sub $1000 and Hadik predicting gold taking off. 

Gold has been sending signal that it is still following the pattern we set forth months again. It failed to close above the Monthly Bullish Reversal at 1362 on a monthly basis and then crashed to close below the Quarterly Bullish Reversal in the 1340 zone for the end of September. It elected a Weekly Bearish back at 1275 and now we approach two critical Weekly Bearish Reversals at 1201.50 and 1215.50. Electing both should confirm that gold is headed to new lows in 2017 and that should break the $1,000 barrier as the dollar still rallies.

Hey Russ,

Armie? I'm not much of  fan. Did he call the gold leg up this year? Hmm I doubt he did. Please let me know what other good calls he has made of late. I am all ears. He's very good about posting something after it happens ...

cheers,

john 

Armstrong did say that gold had not taken out a key bearish reversal and thereby it looked like it would not head south as he originally thought it would into spring, but I don't subscribe to his special reports so I don't know exactly what he thinks now, other than being bullish on the dollar and the stock market. Russ

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#24 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 12:26 PM

This time Marty right?