Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 Charvo

Charvo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 380 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:09 AM

I think some profit taking will take place ahead of the Fed meeting, so I could definitely see a pullback in the US markets.  However, it might be really soft.

#3 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:33 AM

nah...again

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#4 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,633 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:39 AM

Blustar will be vindicated with this latest post....There will be a big one-directional move beginning tomorrow, based on the Bradley Turn.  It's anyone's guess but I'm placed the short bet on Thurs/Fri of last week.  I didn't buy premium nor purchased inverse ETF's....I sold call credit spreads on DIA, IWM & QQQ.  They all expire on Dec. 16th and they are very close to the money, risky bet but I am counting on premium erosion as long as they stay close to or slightly out of the money.

#5 pisces

pisces

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:17 AM

Blustar will be vindicated with this latest post....There will be a big one-directional move beginning tomorrow, based on the Bradley Turn.  It's anyone's guess but I'm placed the short bet on Thurs/Fri of last week.  I didn't buy premium nor purchased inverse ETF's....I sold call credit spreads on DIA, IWM & QQQ.  They all expire on Dec. 16th and they are very close to the money, risky bet but I am counting on premium erosion as long as they stay close to or slightly out of the money.

today and tomorrow are leaning bullish historically , Harapas MM went to +50 today , turning point, yes, maybe accelleration to the upside. fight it at your own risk !!

#6 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,101 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 10:31 AM

This is going to be a 20-30 SPX points down week, though not much yet.  I expect a bigger pullback toward the end of the week...........

Edited by redfoliage2, 28 November 2016 - 10:40 AM.

#7 Harapa

Harapa

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,279 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:00 AM

The title of the post says

"Astro Signature Says Big Down"

You will need to evaluate this post ( "all other with similar outlandish predictions") by the title...20-30 SPX points is not "Big" by many standards...though some may regard it as such..

My comments are for entertainment/educational purpose only. All posted trades are fake (aka. paper) trades.

#8 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:17 PM

anyone else worried about the market being hit with all the popular vote rumblings?

best,
klh

#9 lawdog

lawdog

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,080 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:40 PM

my 2 cents:  we would love to catch a 1.5% drop, then load up for the continuing rally. i am having my doubts the market will give us the opportunity. the trend is up; stay with it. i am 60% long after being short for two days. this morning's decline was a gift. 

#10 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 02:45 PM

agree lawdog - would be nice! think we have a little more selloff ahead but nothing like 3% - am worried what a recount will do to the markets

best,
klh