correction over? or wave 3underway

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#41 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 02:53 PM

Good spike low on the 5 and 15 minute charts, the 1157 gap is nicely closed now.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#42 lotus2t

lotus2t

• Traders-Talk User
  • 22 posts

Posted 09 December 2016 - 03:56 PM

Good spike low on the 5 and 15 minute charts, the 1157 gap is nicely closed now.

Previous low was tested on lower volume. But the wkly macd of gld and even gdx look terrible.

#43 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

if I have the right count going (GDX,GDXJ) an abc down for wave "D" of a bearish contracting could be in wave v of c of D right here, big if but possible

Senor

For me the "ideal" situation would be that a bearish 4th wave contracting tri plays out with a wave "e" rally Mon/Tues in the GDXJ/GDX, that would set up a thrust down to a likely final low and IMO high confidence outcome. If we continue down hard on Monday and break to new decline lows then I think a significantly more bearish outcome is happening. Monday IMO is another key session. I am flat and waiting

BSing away

Senor

#44 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:04 PM

My support levels are 1155-1159, 1142, 1134 and 1120.

Below 1120 I throw myself out the window.

#45 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 10 December 2016 - 05:16 PM

Good thing I live on the ground floor lolol

#46 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 01:26 AM

What news eveng might be seen as the trigger

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 11:32 AM

Very tough here with my 6 week cycle straight up this is a large magnitude cycle,

but with 59 week spike low occurring in same time, but of course 59 week spreads over a time

and is not a distinct point.

If bullish the look of the cycles can produce 2-3 weeks up, a final low will be huge if higher in 5-6 weeks

with next 9 week cycle low. Some breadth and volume now would be a good sign.

so I will meet my first $300 margin call on gold stuff tomorrow.

there is enough satanist technology coming out of cia and clinton "statute" to confuse things until inauguration.

I have it by prophecy that the satanists will always fail and worse, backfire, not to let it cause any anxiety. 

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#48 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 11 December 2016 - 04:26 PM

if I have the right count going (GDX,GDXJ) an abc down for wave "D" of a bearish contracting could be in wave v of c of D right here, big if but possible

Senor

For me the "ideal" situation would be that a bearish 4th wave contracting tri plays out with a wave "e" rally Mon/Tues in the GDXJ/GDX, that would set up a thrust down to a likely final low and IMO high confidence outcome. If we continue down hard on Monday and break to new decline lows then I think a significantly more bearish outcome is happening. Monday IMO is another key session. I am flat and waiting

BSing away

Senor

Exactly Senor - Friday's action could have been the 'd' with 'e' ahead for 4 - I kept looking for the 'c' of 4 all last week with the underlying indicators turning up (MACD, RSI, etc.) - but "price" never responded.  So let's hope for this scenario next week and as you say if we break lower to new decline lows then maybe we are looking at a more bearish outcome like completed 1-2 1-2 and entering a 3 down of C.

Tough market for sure - was lightly long last week - switched to lightly short early Friday, FWIW

#49 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 09:26 AM

Senor

BSing away

Senor

Exactly Senor - Friday's action could have been the 'd' with 'e' ahead for 4 - I kept looking for the 'c' of 4 all last week with the underlying indicators turning up (MACD, RSI, etc.) - but "price" never responded.  So let's hope for this scenario next week and as you say if we break lower to new decline lows then maybe we are looking at a more bearish outcome like completed 1-2 1-2 and entering a 3 down of C.

Tough market for sure - was lightly long last week - switched to lightly short early Friday, FWIW

so far this mornings early action points to a higher gold stock opening and perhaps gold finally made a solid trading low overnight at 1151 (looks like it to me), also the 1-12 hr "bullish divergence coil" is impressive so a solid bounce here looks like a very decent possibility today/tomorrow, we see

Senor

#50 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 11:40 AM

Strange divergence silver and gold, silver and gold