FIVE UP on the way?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#21 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 10:53 AM

so far following the potential "script" I outlined beautifully as the GDX/GDXJ/HUI may be correction their 5 up and dollar looks to be correcting its 5 down. Best guess "if" this is correct is that we could fill yesterdays gaps in the miners, we see and it there is a surprise IMO it will be the correction is shallower rather than deeper

Senor

Great stuff, Señor. I think you called it perfectly. Let's surf these waves!

one waits a long time to get a market set up and counts like this, I just have a feelin we may not get that much of a correction here as too many IMO have missed the boat and want to get long, we see

BSing away

Senor

#22 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:33 AM

just added a bit in the past 10 minutes

Senor

#23 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 11:48 AM

One can easily count 5 up off lows now and we cleared the 250 dma
Back and fill time?

Draw a down trend line from last summer on xau, it has broken out, the back and fill already happened, GDX argues it could pullback to test the break out line though.  Sure looks like wave 3 is underway now though.

That would be backing would it not?

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:02 PM

lots of individual stocks filling gaps, the indices/ETFs could go modestly lower IF they want/need to fill gaps

BSing away

Senor

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 12:32 PM

gotta love the volatility here, GDXJ up huge yesterday and down 6.5-7% today

Senor

#26 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 01:40 PM

One can easily count 5 up off lows now and we cleared the 250 dma
Back and fill time?

Draw a down trend line from last summer on xau, it has broken out, the back and fill already happened, GDX argues it could pullback to test the break out line though.  Sure looks like wave 3 is underway now though.

That would be backing would it not?

Yeah, backing down. I sold all my leveraged etf's and am looking to re-enter.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#27 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 02:41 PM

GDXJ gap filled,GDX and HUI almost there, great stuff and as always DYODD

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 06 January 2017 - 02:41 PM.

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:46 PM

my thing about armstrong is he is very dogmatic. and sticks to his models. now this guy was put in the slammer for bilking japanese
investors.
we are displaying great strength here. the miners are the place to be. i saw last time around starting in 78 they get valued
differently than before. implied gold in the ground. watching to see how far we run.
casue around the corner is wave 2 will be a time for sales.\
dharma

Dharma, If Armstrong really stole 1 billion dollars then why was there no evidence of a wire transfer out as he told a room full

my thing about armstrong is he is very dogmatic. and sticks to his models. now this guy was put in the slammer for bilking japanese
investors.
we are displaying great strength here. the miners are the place to be. i saw last time around starting in 78 they get valued
differently than before. implied gold in the ground. watching to see how far we run.
dharma

Dharma, If Armstrong really stole 1 billion dollars then why was there no evidence of a wire transfer out as he told a room full of bankers and they all laughed. Was the real reason the government went after him because they wanted his AI computer model since the CIA had come knocking before saying they wanted a copy of his source code?  

All that is irrelevant to his ability to predict markets though and I maintain he is a guy worth paying attention to.

of bankers and they all laughed. Was the real reason the government went after him because they wanted his AI computer model since the CIA had come knocking before saying they wanted a copy of his source code?  

All that is irrelevant to his ability to predict markets though and I maintain he is a guy worth paying attention to.

russ obviously you believe armstrong. that is exactly what he said. i have a close friend who knows the ambassador from japan
and he said armstrong bilked japanese investors. my battle is w/the market this ends this conversation for me
dharma

#29 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 03:55 PM

GDXJ gap filled,GDX and HUI almost there, great stuff and as always DYODD

Senor

love the way GDXJ has shot off its gap fill low at 34.16, now over a pt off that low and what a nice area to add to logs that was

Senor

#30 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 06 January 2017 - 04:05 PM

investors.
dharma

Dharma, If Armstrong really stole 1 billion dollars then why was there no evidence of a wire transfer out as he told a room full

investors.
dharma

Dharma, If Armstrong really stole 1 billion dollars then why was there no evidence of a wire transfer out as he told a room full of bankers and they all laughed. Was the real reason the government went after him because they wanted his AI computer model since the CIA had come knocking before saying they wanted a copy of his source code?  

of bankers and they all laughed. Was the real reason the government went after him because they wanted his AI computer model since the CIA had come knocking before saying they wanted a copy of his source code?  

russ obviously you believe armstrong. that is exactly what he said. i have a close friend who knows the ambassador from japan
and he said armstrong bilked japanese investors. my battle is w/the market this ends this conversation for me
dharma

I think it a good idea just to forget this guy (MA) as I see no use in his stuff for making money, maybe for long term discussions located someplace else ok, just my opinion and nothing else. I certainly "prefer" that on threads I start he does not come up - just a request

NO BS

Senor