FIVE UP on the way?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#31 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:55 PM

took a profit on more aggressive positions, will keep a core long and trade around it, simply has been fantastic trading

BSing away

Senor

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:51 PM

took a profit on more aggressive positions, will keep a core long and trade around it, simply has been fantastic trading

BSing away

Senor

good job! the market appears to be impulsing. dont think this wave is done until 1200 is in the rear view mirror
dharma

Edited by dharma, 09 January 2017 - 02:51 PM.

#33 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 02:52 PM

BSing away

Senor

Congrats!

#34 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 03:00 PM

BSing away

Senor

good job! the market appears to be impulsing. dont think this wave is done until 1200 is in the rear view mirror
dharma

Agree. I follow this guy. Won't help you trade but can make you feel more confident about you investments:

http://www.acting-ma...8290#more-48290

#35 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:53 PM

Senor, you counting a completed 5 waves up?

#36 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:02 PM

Senor, you counting a completed 5 waves up?

si, today could have ended wave "b" of a developing abc decline in the HUI/GDX/XAU

#37 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 10:14 AM

Gold stocks appear to be lagging with the new gold and silver highs this morning and wave structure "appears" to be signaling some possible upside completion. However, this is where I will keep an intermediate tern core position of longs and look to add more aggressive positions "if" we do correct, because if there is a big "surprise" IMO it will be to the upside. Lets see if we do get a top and perhaps several day pullback here.

Senor

#38 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:48 PM

the GDX rally high was last Thursday, so far the last 3 trading days has seen a very "high level" consolidation, now we "might" see further correction but the stocks and metals are so far acting like they do not want to give up much ground and I will continue to hold a core long position, lot of folks I think waiting to get in - will the market accommodate? we see

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 10 January 2017 - 03:50 PM.

#39 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:11 AM

Dollar index is REALLY interesting here with what IMO is a clear big 5 down to recent lows and now a corrective rally likely completing/ed above 102.50, amazingly no pullback at all in gold "so far" with this current short term leg up. If DXY soon begins a possible 3 down gold could keep rallying with only a small pullback, we see

Senor

#40 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:26 PM

i think if gdxj take out 37.6 we should see a strong move up maybe to 40 41 area

feeling mellow with the yellow metal