wave 3

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#101 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:35 AM

while i think ngd is ridiculously cheap it is catching a falling knife. so, although it is enticing. i havent bought any yet. rainy
river has seen costs rise. although ngd produces gold for about 675 an oz. however the cost of rainy river project continues to
defy gravity. ngd is way over sold , but no hourly divergences. today we see margin accounts and folks who check their stocks at
night selling.

the fact that oi declined so dramatically wednesday-friday , during options expiration. says the spec longs threw in the towel.
fed wednesday and jobs #s friday. not convinced this is 3, show me. i am positioned and patiently waiting. hadik had 16 as the
golden year. i think 17 will be better than 16 for the bugs. we are still 3-5 yrs from the parabolic. so take the kwn guys w/
a grain of salt
dharma

https://www.bloomber...contrarian-call

Edited by dharma, 31 January 2017 - 10:44 AM.

#102 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 10:46 AM

while i think ngd is ridiculously cheap it is catching a falling knife. so, although it is enticing. i havent bought any yet. rainy
river has seen costs rise. although ngd produces gold for about 675 an oz. however the cost of rainy river project continues to
defy gravity. ngd is way over sold , but no hourly divergences. today we see margin accounts and folks who check their stocks at
night selling.

the fact that oi declined so dramatically wednesday-friday , during options expiration. says the spec longs threw in the towel.
fed wednesday and jobs #s friday. not convinced this is 3, show me. i am positioned and patiently waiting. hadik had 16 as the
golden year. i think 17 will be better than 16 for the bugs. we are still 3-5 yrs from the parabolic. so take the kwn guys w/
a grain of salt
dharma

https://www.bloomber...contrarian-call

silver sure looks like a developing 3 but we will see

Senor

#103 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 11:19 AM

one thing about ngd to keep in mind . they dont need to raise cash, they are very highly leveraged to the price of gold. so, if
gold goes up from here. they will start to earn more and more money. no doubt so, yes, it is on the bargain table
dharma

#104 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

china out of the market so far , like last year , a non event. of course we still have the rest of the week
tomorrow is the fed, which holds alot of potential for gold. the way i am looking at this is the fed talked about 3-4 raises in
15 we got one. talked about it in 16 we got one. if tomorrow is a non event . the bears could cover and those on the sidelines
could chase. that type of event is the set up. if its wave 3 that could very well be the case. the potential set up is there.
we see after the fed.
dharma

#105 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 31 January 2017 - 01:47 PM

DSI Gold sentiment IMO is almost "screaming" bullish here, yesterday's reading after the close was 25% bulls, the 5-day is at 26.6% and 28.6% in silver. I have rarely seen this low a level of  bullish readings after the kind of rally we have seen, this is about as good as it gets for a wave 3 to soon explode higher. NOTHING is ever a sure thing and stops and good money mgmt are always critical, we'll see how it unfolds

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 31 January 2017 - 01:56 PM.

#106 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 11:22 AM

w/ all that is going on in this country , i woke up thinking about jefferson.
hgnsi =21.33 its got alot of room
open interest continues to fall=bullish specs giving up
adp's employment report came out much stronger than expected. so the bulls are terrified.
i am leaning towards the impulsive count. we will see what the fed does. but , i suspect if they coo dovish. gold could really
take off.
we shall see.
dharma

#107 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 12:22 PM

avi gilbert still bullish
http://www.gold-eagl...-metals-complex
note his counts
dharma

#108 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 02:33 PM

fed sitting on its hands! no surprise there. gold bouncing a bit
waiting.
dharma

#109 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

nice day. looks like a short term abc down with some gap filling early on and with a bueno move off the lows the rally IMO has good chance to continue

BSing away

Senor

#110 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 February 2017 - 04:17 PM

nice day. looks like a short term abc down with some gap filling early on and with a bueno move off the lows the rally IMO has good chance to continue

BSing away

Senor

amigo, i tend to agree w/your analysis here. i tend to think the huge drop in oi is a very telling sign. by that i mean spec longs
threw in the towel and gave up . while the commercials basic tendency is to be short, except on very rare occasions . the commercials
are short, but as a %of oi it is very small as compared to past short positions. w/sentiment readings , as you have been bringing out
it seems like the upside has some room. we shall see.
dharma