wave 3

• Please log in to reply
157 replies to this topic

#71 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 01:52 PM

All this talk of wave 3 making me bearish.
Looking at the monthlies it appears that the 34 month ma has not yet turned up and held which has in the past BULL been the case. Not to mention the 50. Of course this is going to have you missing a good first portion of the bull.
Surely it remains possible that we are not yet done correcting the move into 2011. This might all be a B wave now?

"all this talk? a few guys on an isolated message board is what is goin on. Looks like the wave 3 up scenario not happening but instead we may get a nice pullback to add positions to, that's my take FWIW. I am not adding yet

BSing away

Senor

#72 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 03:15 PM

avi gilbert http://www.gold-eagl...k-can-we-expecthis wave counts are at the end of the article.
senor what do you think of his wave counts! thanks
dharma

#73 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:04 PM

how about that 1199.8 close put and call buyers. taken to the cleaners again. i expect the options for 1200 to all expire
worthless. what a surprise. wash, rinse, repeat.
dharma

#74 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 04:22 PM

how about that 1199.8 close put and call buyers. taken to the cleaners again. i expect the options for 1200 to all expire
worthless. what a surprise. wash, rinse, repeat.
dharma

Let's see how much of a pullback we get. If it ends up being small that says a lot.

#75 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 11:08 PM

avi gilbert http://www.gold-eagl...k-can-we-expecthis wave counts are at the end of the article.
senor what do you think of his wave counts! thanks
dharma

pretty much agree with his outlook/analysis though I don't think his lower main support levels given will be reached

Senor

#76 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 09:55 AM

added a bit in selective issues/ETFs this mornin, as always DYODD

Senor

#77 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:32 AM

Senor, I'm thinking this Thursday morning drop to 1,188 is wave A (wherever it ends), with C to come, because it seems too soon for the correction to be in its last stages timewise. Thoughts?

Edited by Smithy, 26 January 2017 - 10:33 AM.

#78 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 10:56 AM

Senor, I'm thinking this Thursday morning drop to 1,188 is wave A (wherever it ends), with C to come, because it seems too soon for the correction to be in its last stages timewise. Thoughts?

that "might" be the case but take a look at key stocks like NEM and AEM and tell me that recent highs (not new rally highs) don't look like "b" waves and that this leg down could be "c" in latter stages? Nem has a host of support/targets/right shoulder etc at 33.50-40 area and I bot at 33.70 this mornin.

Senor

#79 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 11:49 AM

you gotta appreciate senor tells you his buy points. others couch even what they say
1 look at the cots for the dollar. the commercials remain very short the buck . imo (having an opinion there is nothing humble _A
ryand ) the dollar is left in weak hands. and w/trump saying he wants a lower dollar. it wont be too long for that to happen
2 the banksters were given a giant money ball during qe. they didnt lend it out but parked it at the fed. w/rising rates, they
will move the money ball into the fractional reserve banking system , lending it out. when this happens i look for money velocity,
to come out of its nose dive and turn positive
3 back to the 70s style stagflation, that is in the future. 17 will be the start. there is a mountain of debt that will lugged
around
on the sge gold is 1200 in ny it is 1185 . sge starts chinese new year holiday tomorrow and goes through next week. i look for the
banksters to do their thing and set up a buying opportunity. on the hourly charts the indexes are oversold now i am waiting for
divergences to appear. steady, no panic. i freed up cash yesterday morning. i am wearing my buy hat. but havent pushed the buy
button yet. in the sector the miners are the most undervalued and cant get much love, they will go from hated to adored. are you
prepared!?
dharma
in the last bull (70s) gold and crude were a hand to a glove. opec is controlling, for now, the supply side. the demand side is
rising. higher crude= bullish for all commodities. keep an eye on crb

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 26 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

gsv imo has the most powerful chart pattern in the sector.
i just cant help but think china on vacation next week. the commercials wont take the opportunity to probe lower prices
we see
dharma