• 4,028 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 02:59 PM

new bullish green wedge...

ES-hrly-mar2017a.png

2333.21 ! 

2333.21 !? 

swoon.gif

ES-hrly-mar2017-5e.png

yea someone asked what was that TWO FREAKING #s all about with the chart? forgot i'm in land of clarity, 'make believe' is not an easy tough job, but a really really tough one...confucius master said i give you a quarter if you can't make a dollar back in the market, get out of my sight! purebs.gif  ok, spell it out, will this bullish BO taking the saaame GPS routes (red boxes below) .. well what do you think the similarity, so far so good ? .. same footwork off 2333.21 at least... how about the zig zaging fox trotting with each own wedge's upper TL ? ... no am i really that crazy bullish? hec no, just playing the LOL game... yea i saw that 15 hrs ago...

lighten.gif

ES-hrly-mar2017-5d.png

NOT TOO SHABBY GPS eh? ... proves once again ALL human opinion means NOTHING in trading TAs... 5mins to close..

ES-hrly-mar2017-5c.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#92 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 April 2017 - 03:33 PM

RUT-Daily-superMF33.PNG

fat lady just sang, how many heard? that's 'good old friend' BO or simply just made fat lady even fatter...

RUT-Daily-superMF30.png

Edited by iloli way, 20 April 2017 - 03:34 PM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#93 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:47 AM

back to hump that 'tomahawk line' with vengeance... first muddling, through 2349 challenge...

ES-hrly-mar2017-2.pngES-hrly-mar2017-5c.pngmyfatherland.PNG

Wait, did i say that 4 days ago? ...and still at it?!

back to hump that 'tomahawk line' with vengeance... first muddling, through 2349 challenge...

Ok, i'm well done (tho prefer medium rare purebs.gif ), lets just say 'until the Mother BO', or fat lady singing everywhere (who's mother? best about long thread is... it's still there go find it if so desirebowrie.gif )... i have to say adios amigos in ELO's words...

https://www.youtube....18&pbjreload=10

And it looks like summer days ain't coming back... sharpening my tools

bye.gif

ES-hrly-mar2017-3.pngES-hrly-mar2017a.png

Edited by iloli way, 21 April 2017 - 06:52 AM.

#94 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:11 PM

"Laredo Tornado" is coming !!!

Summer days, where did you go?
You've let me down so bad
Clouds fill the sky
Gone is the dream
My happy hunting ground
Wild buffalo played and I never saw a rainy day
But it looks like summer days ain't coming back

March, April, May, June and July
You took me for a fail

Big chief, he lie
Cold wind blows cruel, so cold to make you die
Mountain breeze, ocean bay and I never saw a rainy day
But it looks like them summer days ain't coming back

Laredo Tornado
Adios, amigos
What can you do when your dreamworld is gone
And your friends and lovers too?
No, no, no, no, no, no

West Winter Street under the ground
The air that makes you choke
Towers of concrete, hellish go-round
Were there when I awoke
City sky pouring down with rain
That can never hope to ease the pain
And it looks like summer days ain't coming back

*Created by RuaridhJones 2 years ago

“Laredo Tornado” follows on from “Boy Blue” (on the album Eldorado), transporting the dreamer to a new setting, becoming most likely an American Indian immediately after European invasion.

The song laments the good times that are gone (symbolized by the summer/warming imagery), and compares them unfavourably to the new order (represented by cold/winter imagery). He also laments the loss of his “friends and lovers”, and the lies that “Big Chief” told him.

The title “Laredo Tornado” is a reference to where he is (Laredo), the speed and suddenness of the change and perhaps a reference to the tornado in the Wizard of Oz, where Dorothy was uprooted from her happy life and tossed into a new world she doesn’t fully understand. This is supported by the album cover, a pair of sparkly red shoes like the ones Dorothy wore to get home.

73051d0801cb3a643b6825e1d8601497.500x500

However, the dreamer seems to understand that there is no going back.

#95 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:39 PM

laugh.png !!!

#96 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 23 April 2017 - 05:42 PM

laugh.png !!!

BACK 2 U  laugh.png!!!

"Mother's BO" !!! numchuk.gif

...in no time so i can't even take a short break! mad.gif

Sunday opened with YUUGE jump the creek... above all my BO lines... i'm not at my battle station now so charts will have to come later, no worry, all in consistency with the chart read posted already... 

dow up 200 es 26 nas 53

so far all 'good old friend' i've seen i can remember ends with BO... very reliable bullish pattern

Edited by iloli way, 23 April 2017 - 05:47 PM.

#97 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:26 AM

last friday's close: first time showing the Price target projected by three green TLs that i mentioned if you'd saved then you don't need me to tell you now; the target actually was given from the first time i called this "Mother' out weeks ago, i'll do a total check list of all my calls in this thread when i see the end of thread is here:

ES-hrly-mar2017-5e.png

...now 5 mins to todays open:

ES-hrly-mar2017-4b.png

OK, that's it for today i think it's enough for ms. price to run...

Edited by iloli way, 24 April 2017 - 08:30 AM.

#98 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:44 AM

RUT-Daily-superMF33.PNG

fat lady just sang, how many heard? that's 'good old friend' BO or simply just made fat lady even fatter...

RUT-Daily-superMF30.png

how many heard that last thursday?

laugh.png

RUT-Daily-superMF28.PNG

#99 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 09:16 AM

missed posting one last chart today, unless price call again and if i have the time... the blue level lines - see how my first line 2366.75 was used as 'creek' and retested just now? more visits and tests of line just proved its significance... i love how the 'orange mother' was BO! Hands Free! No Touchee! Not This Time! outplayed even the smartest traders caught pants down... unless they also predicted what 'good old friend' will do for them...

yes.gif

ES-hrly-mar2017-4g.png

Edited by iloli way, 24 April 2017 - 09:28 AM.

#100 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 02:03 PM

two (real-time as always unless specified) latest update GPS charts : old Mother w/target ; new 'trade between lines' ; in-progress 'I-Sickle' ;  sharp rising wedge ; potential 'M' top; even a potential 'hockey stick' ; above all that - new highs!

ES-hrly-mar2017-5c.pngES-hrly-mar2017-5d.png

Edited by iloli way, 25 April 2017 - 02:07 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!