• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#51 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:04 AM

any surprise for today? not to LOL lol... building flag pole now for next flag, one hour to close.

ES up to the minute, done trading, last chart today before cash open... or close, who knows? i only post when price tells me to. One day we all gonna be unable to post/read, hopefully TT is still here and always newer generations of traders will be poking around, my files here can still be studied as my systems... thoughts from wee hours vulnerability keep knocking on wood.

ES-hrly-mar2017.png

Pink bear flag (you familiar with that one) broken down with no surprise; then rebounded at bottom line. Same old tricks, stabbed below just a bit enough to scare some off overnight, then snapped right up at LOL lines, now developing a bullish yellow descending wedge! Watch closely those lines...

ES-hrly-mar201.png

RUT both cash and futs behaving very orderly. staying within my Red 'trade between lines' course. And futs orange megafon served very well. Not exciting, no surprise there either.

Did it my way you can LOL! laugh.png too...knock knock

ES-hrly-mar201.png

do you also see pink baby bull flag incubating in wee hours...? (just move pink lines from previous charts if dont like to draw new ones, previous functions served up)

most traders don't like being a 'night mokey', that's universally true to natural laws, BUT, if you don't follow futures market to give you a premonition, your way or against, you are being mislead by the daytime cash charts for too long !

ES-hrly-mar2017-1.png

ES is taking the backseat pre-market today. Update charts of pink bull flag morphing...

ES-hrly-mar2017-4.pngES-hrly-mar2017-4a.pngES-hrly-mar2017-4b.png

Edited by iloli way, 30 March 2017 - 07:06 AM.

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#52 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:34 AM

now that last chart, extend the top pink pennant line to left, you see it becomes the IH&S neckline? projecting BO there will match same target to new high over 2401.02, i only eyeball it now, you can calculate/measure the exact price target after confirmed BO. That's our another next projection play, HeadsUp!

* all my charts posted are shot at posting time, unless i specify its time...

ES-hrly-mar2017-4c.png

Edited by iloli way, 30 March 2017 - 07:44 AM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#53 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 12:24 PM

now that last chart, extend the top pink pennant line to left, you see it becomes the IH&S neckline? projecting BO there will match same target to new high over 2401.02, i only eyeball it now, you can calculate/measure the exact price target after confirmed BO. That's our another next projection play, HeadsUp!

ES-hrly-mar2017-4c.png

4.5 hours later bounced from last chart to testing first BO/FO now... you would see the same on your screen when monitoring same line ...

ES-hrly-mar2017-4d.png

Edited by iloli way, 30 March 2017 - 12:25 PM.

#54 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 30 March 2017 - 01:08 PM

New VST 'trade between lines' are these two red lines. Below the lower tl (you have to track lines, i use line as trailing stops when it's a critical line to my trade) then again dashed line waiting below.

CASH CLOSED: i keep orange RBPL intact here

RUT-Daily-superMF2.png

FUTURES: i CHANGED cash RBPC ORANGE LINES TO local MEGAFON

RUT-Daily-superMF1.png

now lets check R2K futs. how its 'trade between two red lines' preparing path for cash open in 2 hours: correctly following the two red lines that i gave last Friday, and at this moment knocking on the heaven's door - about to hit the upper red TL - as I said these two red lines also construed as bull-flag; so price should break out, and then targeting top of the Orange Megafon with a 5th touch... new high, another words... or, price will shy from BO of red upper line then back down towards lower red line again.

RUT-Daily-superMF1-1.png

'heavens door' opened, as fresh green shoots poking ..so does squeezing ..end of 'trade btwn red lines' ...NEXT!

R2K-bullflag1.png

#55 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 01:56 PM

i'm in la la land, on my own ;-)

boy aren't we all? sweatingbullets.gif

this one for you relax bud as you had repeatedly showed interests before... have a great weekend folks, i'm going to enjoy first real california sunny spring time weekend with families by the lake...

DAX1.png

#56 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 31 March 2017 - 02:27 PM

Back in Jan 7th, did a GS wkly next target ~274, where are we now?... hey semi, how about that for your 'whine line'...?

GS-target.png

we are HERE (waiting for red arrow to spike).

GS-target-4.png

one more, with targeted price AND time update: deeper pullback from here actually better to accumulate more upward energy into reaching target when you compare the last "we are HERE (waiting for red arrow to spike)".

still four months and a week to Aug 6th Sunday (TD 8/4 or 8/7) is a looong time...

GS-target-4.png

Edited by iloli way, 31 March 2017 - 02:27 PM.

#57 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:52 AM

ES-hrly-mar2017-4c.png

4.5 hours later bounced from last chart to testing first BO/FO now... you would see the same on your screen when monitoring same line ...

ES-hrly-mar2017-4d.png

update to posting time:

ES-hrly-mar2017-4e.png

#58 relax

relax

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,224 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:27 AM

somewhat of a mess,right

probably more up and down

maybe where pink intersects the downward sloping line

dax is at all time high, surely it needs a minor pause of 1-1.5 per cent and then up again, and then down again ;-)

#59 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 06:49 AM

yep think what magnitude's required reaching the yonder ?  new lines are new clues bestowed to that particular time frame traders in markets i showed.

im only messenger of the King of LOL!

GS-Day-megaf.png

#60 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 10:40 AM

ES-hrly-mar2017-4c.png

ES-hrly-mar2017-4d.png

update to posting time:

ES-hrly-mar2017-4e.png

massive, orderly no mess, assault started from where? Did you draw that green line? or better, did you act on

friday's I-Sickle BD ? short well rewarded ...

yinyang.gif Yang 'plateaued' @2366.75; Ying must start until bottomed to give birth a new Yang next - ever wonder why bull flag always down, bear flag up? bc it's LAW.

pink line still the neckline!

ES-hrly-mar2017-4g.png

Edited by iloli way, 03 April 2017 - 10:47 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nothing but blue sky ?!