• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:52 AM

I guess that means we are going up again - (I have to be deciphering your language as well)

it's very clear to anyone who plays megaphone, you either go from TL to 'yonder' TL - which bulls play here ; or you stop out at the bottom TL when the floor is gone... i don't think its my language in this case... how long/frequent have you been following me? are you one of the 50s who gave me email address and registered into my private FREE blog years ago? 

GS-Day-megaf2.png

PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#12 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 April 2017 - 08:59 AM

i've said i can't post EVERY chart i see, well, back in january this last filled gap @213 was the target of an inverted C&H discovered then...

GS-target-1.png

good luck!

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#13 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 26 April 2017 - 07:17 PM

posting as classic textbook MEGAPHONE pattern play, anyone plays pattern/line trade please don't ask me to explain megaphone again, in fact you need to know basics of all the pattern-play before reading my posts, thank you.

RUT-Daily-superMF32.png

#14 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 12 May 2017 - 03:33 PM

i've said i can't post EVERY chart i see, well, back in january this last filled gap @213 was the target of an inverted C&H discovered then...

GS-target-1.png

good luck!

Next move, bulls need orange I-H&S neckline to BO upward to reach the upper 'yonder TL' of the red megaphone;

bears need gap filled below and then BD the red megaphone lower TL which is also the H&S neckline in bears to-be-filled honey bowl.

the two level price lines I found in January, now once again become support/test levels if BD...

today's bias is still to BO orange line.

GS-target-1.png

#15 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 04 July 2017 - 11:57 PM

GS-target-1.png

good luck!

Next move, bulls need orange I-H&S neckline to BO upward to reach the upper 'yonder TL' of the red megaphone;

bears need gap filled below and then BD the red megaphone lower TL which is also the H&S neckline in bears to-be-filled honey bowl.

the two level price lines I found in January, now once again become support/test levels if BD...

today's bias is still to BO orange line.

GS-target-1.png

I'm almost done vacationing, quick update: comments on May 12 need NO editing today... while we enjoying fireworks in the land of the free, law and order

GS-target.png

#16 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:59 AM

GS1.png

#17 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:09 PM

GS1.png

5 days later still running up my green rising wedge... old blue level lines and orange line will come to test again when bear rising wedge collapse...

GS2.png

#18 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 24 July 2017 - 06:36 PM

GS1.png

5 days later still running up my green rising wedge... old blue level lines and orange line will come to test again when bear rising wedge collapse...

GS2.png

GS2.png 

Before 'megaphone' play-out, GS looks more practical as a red Bull Flag now... 

GS3.png

Edited by iloli way, 24 July 2017 - 06:45 PM.

#19 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:53 PM

Last post 7/18:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

And marked the bottom/end of testing the orange line posted 8/24.  It's been up EXACTLY since then, broke out of the Red Bull flag:

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:36 PM

What now? Financials up, broad markets won't be down, esp. US Small Caps. Now this up move started from 5/31 is taking a shape of a baby BEAR FLAG! BEWARE! (see for yourself- no new chart- last chart still good)

laugh.png

Edited by iloli way, 07 August 2017 - 03:55 PM.

#20 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 14 August 2017 - 03:32 AM

Last post 7/18:

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

And marked the bottom/end of testing the orange line posted 8/24.  It's been up EXACTLY since then, broke out of the Red Bull flag:

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:36 PM

What now? Financials up, broad markets won't be down, esp. US Small Caps. Now this up move started from 5/31 is taking a shape of a baby BEAR FLAG! BEWARE! (see for yourself- no new chart- last chart still good)

laugh.png

GS2.png