• Please log in to reply
575 replies to this topic

#171 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:21 PM

coming down to a decision time the short lowpoint in one weekly cycle thats probably minor was next or following

week and we'll see if it works up. The webbot who hits crypto currencies exact has been off on metals and 

admits he cant be sure if manipulation fails or when or in what process steps, the BTC hit golds old high

and had a large drop then new high. is suppose to see 2300 maybe 2400 before the next large drop. The next

BTC drop is suppose to be the time that metals are emancipated so that could be coming in this timeframe

within a couple few weeks. All the manipulation did was shift it west to east on the price arbitrage leaving he west drained.

He says the next push in cryptos is starting this or next weekend, then if BTC can top for a while

could be the epic swing into metals. I am just doing ETH now more or less just hold put could take some

extreme profits if that occurred. ETC is suppose to have some mini crashes but quickly recovered, to be ignored.

I saw reports that silver prod is down 20-25% is some regions but silver is consumed above annual prod.

which was a webbot call for major silver shortage. Some theory said the silver came from dismantling the manhattan

project was the silver eagle minting act.

Edited by AChartist, 20 May 2017 - 12:22 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#172 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:26 PM

EWI - They are thinking that gold is in 3rd of 3rd wave.

http://www.elliottwa...ECF6CA554214508

haven't seen or talked to Tom in a while, he's got my old job

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 20 May 2017 - 12:34 PM.

#173 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 12:36 PM

the dollar has a history of going down in repulican presidencies.

dharma 

dollar has broken down IMO and I think is going lower, maybe a lot lower

Senor

#174 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 08:20 PM

webbot said the markers for bitcoin to drop one time from the old gold high price

was probably complete. Bitcoin to stabilize around 2300 for a while. Then it might be

the time for gold to move ahead now.

nice chart $gold week could work

http://i1129.photobu...zpsi5ag5qqr.png

#175 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 12:28 PM

I should have waited for futures opening clue but finally got my 100g AU bar

been pining for, I guess the progress in ETH makes me feel like I got the capital to 

do it.  What I really want is a roll of dimes, very high premium and over $7000 did 100g instead at spot.

If the $gold doubles this year I will be where I want to for now. If I had that capital

what would I do with it, a bank, debt instruments, BTC much higher? I can see how there is

nothing left to do with money but cryptos and gold, maybe some rotational stock speculations.

This is what the Pollock video with Greg Hunter was about today, nothing investable in the absence of rule of law getting palpable.

I can see the setup for a big gold move coming up but that doesnt mean gold stocks do as well as metal in any instance.

I will be cutting back on stocks coming up this week for the next clues there.

Dont know what those 1 min sticks down in ETH mean, in BTC there was no good volume relationships in conventional wisdom.

I like this stuff because they have no derivatives to naked short, they cant sell it without buying it first.

Edited by AChartist, 21 May 2017 - 12:31 PM.

#176 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:12 AM

continue to favor that GDX/XAU/HUI have 5 up, this might be a wave "b" rally, then we do "c" down to possibly complete the correction of that 5 up, that's my best guess road map at this time, holding a core long position at about 20% long

For supporting evidence on Friday and perhaps into today the CRB looks to be completing a very clear daily 5 up from recent lows which may have been a very important corrective low, I view this as significantly supportive of the overall bullish outlook with the caveat that the CRB may need to correct that 5 up over the next several days once wave 5 is complete.

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 22 May 2017 - 09:15 AM.

#177 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:31 AM

Yeah, and the Stockcharts DJ-CRB is 35% energy. It means the crude bears are F.O.S.

Edited by Smithy, 22 May 2017 - 09:31 AM.

#178 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:47 AM

the dollar has a history of going down in repulican presidencies.

dharma 

dollar has broken down IMO and I think is going lower, maybe a lot lower

Senor

Dollar & Euro

https://www.kimblech...ance-may-22.jpg

#179 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:50 AM

Yeah, and the Stockcharts DJ-CRB is 35% energy. It means the crude bears are F.O.S.

I agree

#180 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 22 May 2017 - 09:59 AM

Armstrong Gold 16 week cycle Update - 5-21-2017

The last time I posted this 16 week cycle was Feb 18, 2015. Gold did make a low on his benchmark date. 

Here’s an update of that cycle. 

Note the large declining channel  from July 2013 to Dec 2015 from which a breakout occurred. Then another declining channel. Gold needs to break out this channel else it will continue to be bound by that channel. 

download-667.png