• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:07 PM

"Chief is always bullish and will always be."

Right, so he is bullish at any price on this board...whether its up at extended 9 month or 9 year highs, or pulling back, he is bullish. Not really a good reference point for most on this board. Did I mention that he bought a "big one" at 666? Right, its the delivery that makes all the difference folks.

#22 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:15 PM

the euro priced is fake the real price is here    it will never see 14  but 26 is coming  imo   ,,,http://stockcharts.c...r=1502471312733

I mean the Superman of this board...da_chief

Cheif is always bullish and will always be. And the market has been bullish since 2009 and he has been right. How can you take that as a contrarian signal ? If you had faded him since 2009 you would have blown your account many times over.

Was he bullish in 2000 ? The spx took only 13 years to overcome the highs of that year and the nasdaq only 15 years. What time frame are we trading here ? Lifetime ?

2 years out of the last 17 were down.....or have you forgotten.....and if you were around you would have known i traded it during those 2 years   ..i dont know where you think you got your information from

I didn' t say you were bullish back then, I just asked if you were.  That said one thing I know for sure is that when we said DB was bearish, you posted the photo of the space shuttle starting its voyage up to........the sky's limit. Or is there anything wrong with that too ?  We're always wrong.....eh ?   

allways wrong for   8 years

#23 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,446 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 04:09 PM

the euro priced is fake the real price is here    it will never see 14  but 26 is coming  imo   ,,,http://stockcharts.c...r=1502471312733

I mean the Superman of this board...da_chief

Cheif is always bullish and will always be. And the market has been bullish since 2009 and he has been right. How can you take that as a contrarian signal ? If you had faded him since 2009 you would have blown your account many times over.

Was he bullish in 2000 ? The spx took only 13 years to overcome the highs of that year and the nasdaq only 15 years. What time frame are we trading here ? Lifetime ?

2 years out of the last 17 were down.....or have you forgotten.....and if you were around you would have known i traded it during those 2 years   ..i dont know where you think you got your information from

I didn' t say you were bullish back then, I just asked if you were.  That said one thing I know for sure is that when we said DB was bearish, you posted the photo of the space shuttle starting its voyage up to........the sky's limit. Or is there anything wrong with that too ?  We're always wrong.....eh ?   

allways wrong for   8 years

OK I have enough.....I have better ways to employ time

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard