Crash call

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Data

Data

• Validating
  • 2,618 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 03:26 PM

They're only banning ICO' which are new offerings backed by bitcoins.  They regulate ICO's in the US also.  It seems a bit like rehypothecation ... to keep creating new coin offerings possibly backed by the same bitcoin.   

Edited by Data, 06 September 2017 - 03:26 PM.

#12 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:51 PM

my understanding is not a ban, new regulations to prevent fraud tokens.

there is a bill in congress to not allow any interference, regulation, taxation of cryptos.

SEC just issued a statement that it is not in their interest to jurisdiction to interfere with innovation, see the setup being built?

today is reported that 99% of bitcoins are owned by 1%, and most are FBI people.

its an inside job, its the replacement system in my current opinion. What I am saying these

are the new companies and the future is bright with a trough for 4-5 years that individuals needed metals to span.

so I know about how they do it when they bankrupt their banks or medical/hospital companies. first they

blowout the debt, sell off the good parts they can, bankrupt it and roll up the pieces into a monopoly. The US "district"

is the corporation runs the same scam. Individuals will max out the credit cards before filing bankruptcy, that is what they

did all planned.

do you thing the district corporation did this without a replacement system ready. Nothing is going to happen to 

bitcoin it is their system. So the initial capitalization of bitcoin is what is converted into cyrpto tokens new issues, true

that is why they wanted it way up. It is likely also their technology to burn all the excess bernanke dollars in their banks

so they dont get to the people and cause something like freedom.

Edited by AChartist, 06 September 2017 - 05:52 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#13 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 06:17 AM

china restart ICO's in Jan '18

#14 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 September 2017 - 09:10 PM

if your bitcoin was in federali wallstreet banks,

they would fractional reserve and sell your one bitcoin to 500 more people who think

they have a bitcoin. They will find this out about their 401k stocks.

they keep coming back for more

Not sure, a buy time for BTC can be 9/20 and 9/30

tiles on ZH:

Bitcoin Tumbles After Jamie Dimon Calls It A Fraud: "Would Fire Anyone Trading It"

Bitcoin is tumbling after Jamie Dimon lashed out at the cryptocurrency, calling it a "fraud" which is "worse than tulip bulbs. It won't end well", will "blow up" and "someone is going to get killed." Oh, and in conclusion, "any trader trading bitcoin" will be "fired for being stupid."

Mike Krieger Asks Which Is 'Fraudulent': Bitcoin Or JP Morgan?

"The fact that Jamie Dimon ironically called Bitcoin a fraud, allows us to ask highlight some very important facts about the seemingly systemic fraud inherent in America’s largest bank, JP Morgan."