New crypto bitcoin thread III

• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#11 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:31 AM

What about B2X? Big moves last couple days.

#12 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:58 AM

potential crypto weekend I am hoping it manifests in litecoin.

thing about bix he is a friend of clif, he is mostly just repeating or plagiarizing clif with consent, because clif doesnt want to

create circular reference of self fulifilling prophecies just because he said it, but point is I have noticed clif passes timely info

to him so some things are useful. I dont think he has much of his own qualifications in cryptos.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#13 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:02 AM

What about B2X? Big moves last couple days.

sorry dont know of it yet from clif or any authority. Coinbase is pausing transactions for an hour until it completes.

appears to be rogue segment of bitcoin developers breaking off their own blockchain when the concensus failed last week.

Anyone can clone their copy of another blockchain it is all open source, doesnt mean it is accepted by the market. I would ignore it until there

is more info.

#14 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:20 AM

I am just looking for something to trade that is safe that if I time wrong, not under obligation to take the loss.

Bitcoin surprised me with the recovery so fast. I think that says a lot about the confidence over BCH, it's not all about speed.

It's too high already to buy for a trading position but probably most feel the same way so 10k first probably. 

#15 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 12:21 PM

and neo

different ones are going to do it different times I like a cross section of them

https://cryptowat.ch...finex/neousd/6h

#16 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 04:02 PM

Not sure what this means, Dec 2. How would help the crypto world, they want to buy it to sell covered calls?

SGTreport‏
@SGTreport
16m16 minutes ago
More
I emailed @clif_high about DEC 2 launch of CME Bitcoin futures, a criminal org IMO that's destroyed the REAL market for Au & Ag.

Here's Clif's take: "Our data shows they really screw the pooch with this one. Early December present for all of crypto world & silver/gold world too"

#17 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 08:50 PM

if I can get synchronized with this, the trade may be alternating between btc and bch,

almost ready to sell bch but could push it to 1425 or so, it may work well to look for bottoms in one to call a top in the other,

take a look at last nights bch volume initiation that how they look.

Im break even in $bch but down in btc/bch, I'll see if I can maximize it

Edited by AChartist, 17 November 2017 - 08:56 PM.

#18 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 06:44 AM

really first time we've seen alts and tokens hold high level gains they usually sold off short term profits.

a good sign. Called ppp and adx ok yesterday but ltc retested 65 and hasnt moved out yet. Generally following early volume works.

Things like NEO are news that china will start trading regulated exchanges soon so that is a big wave coming too,

to be locked and loaded for.

And good sign btc pulled back only 3% while bch moved up so I will monitor and may just keep both.

Next week or two all kinds of extreme things in the pedophelia/snuff rings, dollar, gold who knows what it will

bring for cryptos but for sure end of year and Feb will be huge. I am prepared to ignore and sit out volatility

but volatility can be up too as entrenched powers that were and their communist slave technologies crumbles.

#19 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 07:01 AM

ppt new high, OMG is also a good is asian play very popular. pillar holding high level gains.

unfortunately I also have to be mentally prepared for volatility its a while until epic Feb wave.

Watch for direction bias DEc 2 when they start trading btc options, webbot cryptic message to

be good for crypto and metals, bad for entrenched powers that were.

PAY is also asian, a crypto visa card, pays dividend.

Christmas week is when I'll get on the platforms and learn how to use them, there is the XEM/DIM

system I havent learned about yet, need to register crypto accounts with the inheritance administrator,

that type of thing. 

As we have some differentiation in the leaders which has likely occured in ppt, is a strategy to start

leaning into and concentrating to the relative strength before mid Feb wave.

Edited by AChartist, 18 November 2017 - 07:10 AM.

#20 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:55 AM

huge ask wall put up on ppt at .3 ether, I dont care about short term the way not resist something

stupid is stay with the program

but if it blows through that is huge. possible. It seems pretty stout.