• Please log in to reply
341 replies to this topic

#31 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:32 PM

yeah the ppt is still at .03 eth but ether is at 344, so ppt is up in dollar terms when selling it for ether.

I guess i dont really approach it on price that much more of patterns, volume pattern and particularly

around clif timing points and flow. So I do see in the charts some strict rules in the elliot are violated in terms

of the different price conversions but I can also tell the difference in impulsive and corrective wave usually ok.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#32 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:00 PM

looking over the token list I think i have mentioned all of them along the way,

one to add when possible is NEO. The veri is over $100. When bonds pension and fiat is bust

governments will go to veri for help rebuilding in the blockchain. Should have some, any.

Clif said publicly, Centra CTR visa card will not be as big as visa or mastercard but will be a force beginning

in spring and through 2019, this is one to build up. This is what I look for the ones he has long term data on. Only something uniquely strong

enough to distinquish itself from all other noise, will come through his long term. Says there will be 10,000 new ones next year, will be more opportunities.

If he has any good ones noted I will do more in the ICO stage next year. 

#33 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:36 PM

bought a webbot item Po.et POE, avail with ether on Hitbtc, very cheap

it is a longer term foundation item that provides blockchain contract legal processes, proof of existence, intellectual

property registration, expert witness.

#34 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 12:06 AM

I would say ppt is in a 5 of 3, up to $4 move from 8.35, then another 4,5 wave.

The 4 could be sharp because the 2 was flat. In a sharp 4 the 1st low is best to take.

At that point would not likely trade but if I got $13 could skim some of the newer trading lots, for other

things. Not sure that works most of the time other things may not do as well, other things could be some NEO, OMG, would have to look around what is timely

or new volume initiations. At $13 I would have $54,600 of it. If I sum up the rest I am probably at a qtr million about now. Should be at 5 to 10 M next Aug.

It may be that clifs call for Dec 2 CME options to be positive only allows some time for pullback in the last week of Nov I suspect

alot of new people are coming in, unbelievable breadth, and that can continue with the holiday time off for this next week.

24 hr mkt takes too much out of me need to put it on cadillac which can be done better when sitting on decent gains.

https://coinmarketca...ncies/populous/

Edited by AChartist, 19 November 2017 - 12:10 AM.

#35 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

looking over the token list I think i have mentioned all of them along the way,

one to add when possible is NEO. The veri is over $100. When bonds pension and fiat is bust

governments will go to veri for help rebuilding in the blockchain. Should have some, any.

Clif said publicly, Centra CTR visa card will not be as big as visa or mastercard but will be a force beginning

in spring and through 2019, this is one to build up. This is what I look for the ones he has long term data on. Only something uniquely strong

enough to distinquish itself from all other noise, will come through his long term. Says there will be 10,000 new ones next year, will be more opportunities.

If he has any good ones noted I will do more in the ICO stage next year. 

When are you going to run out of money ? I'm already out. Moving stuff around to buy a little of each is not going to amount to much I don't think. The 10,000 coming online could easily be better than what is out there now and put them to zero. What's good now may not be later when the competition ramps up. I think pillar is toast. Goes to show you can't trust big up volume. Probably pick it up for hundredths soon. Right now everybody is just trading, there is no business no earnings just hopes for the future. All gains can go up in smoke and if you are out of money, have nothing to buy the dip. Maybe this is different than the stock market, but every time I started counting up how much I'm going to make and what I was going to do with it, the market turned and took it all back.

Edited by CLK, 19 November 2017 - 08:34 AM.

#36 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:09 AM

huge, look at bottom right of graphic at bottom of the derivatives, 

is the size of the bitcoin bubble.

http://money.visualc...alization-2017/

#37 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:18 AM

Oh, I've use cash out of goldmoney account, out of whole life savings which is really a 1% interest negative,

I make good income and stopped 401k waste for most of the year. (just restarted it temporarily until Dec 15).

I pretty much emptied the brokerage account it is down to $5k balance.

I am eager to finish one car payment and then the 2nd will release 1K a month new cash flow for cryptos, it is tough call when I pull that out of cryptos

trying to wait until the spring wave excesses.

The good capital base came out of a big etherium trade when it was $400 bought at 20 and 30 up to 40. That big opportunity like that may come for veri next.

Say veri is $500 in near future, sell just one to buy some small ones once in a while.

I have a lot of metals I consider a capital base have not sold any phys yet but tempted sometimes to sell some gold keeping the silver.

So yesterday I decided I didnt like bch relative to btc, I made some very small purchases out of bch.

When are you going to run out of money ? I'm already out. Moving stuff around to buy a little of each is not going to amount to much I don't think. The 10,000 coming online could easily be better than what is out there now and put them to zero. What's good now may not be later when the competition ramps up. I think pillar is toast. Goes to show you can't trust big up volume. Probably pick it up for hundredths soon. Right now everybody is just trading, there is no business no earnings just hopes for the future. All gains can go up in smoke and if you are out of money, have nothing to buy the dip. Maybe this is different than the stock market, but every time I started counting up how much I'm going to make and what I was going to do with it, the market turned and took it all back.

#38 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:37 AM

Mcaffe,

he is starting up a google killer alternative, some new crypto companies will replace soros twitter utube facebook etc.

There is one real cheap, KIN that webbot recommends in social media, likes it better long term than steem for some reason.

I have 25 million kin tokens.

#39 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 09:45 AM

so here is one way how I work it

remember I said 7 or 10 days ago or so, I liked the ltc 3 day macd crossing up.

volume is in the right place.

Oh I like alot of things, I like ether, from webbot I think ltc has more potential, big news in Jan.

it may have just overlapped the Sep 2 1st low of the top. I like that as a predictor.

So a few times in recent weeks and months, after the fiat bills were paid I used everything avail out of the checking accounts into litecoin, so it

is where my cash goes not a legacy bank, its my bank.

#40 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 19 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

Looks like that divergence was valid. The wild wave from the 18th seems to be money leaving the tokens en mass.

I wish Cliff would hint of direction of these events instead of a 50/50.