emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#1481 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 25 June 2018 - 01:39 PM

every one sleeping yet.  did anyone s ee russia sold its us treasuries and bought gold? the ponzi scheme is coming to light. of course joe has no idea yet

the action in the gold and silver markets. is chewing up the bulls, all the while very few have any interest in the sector.  i see bottoming action taking place. backing and filling grinding. it seems to me very soon we will have lift off. i fully expect that to be unnoticed. until later in the game.

and i do think we have liftoff this year. still in the summer doldrums. indians out of the market in june, at least the 1st 2 weeks

dharma

deutsche bank following the trajectory of lehman bros

gold is priced way too low to prop uo the system,  

gotta wonder when China dumps all or a big part of their U.S. debt holdings? They actually increased their U.S. debt holdings last yr and early this yr - key now is whether this policy may reverse especially as trade tensions increase? interesting times

Senor

#1482 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 10:41 AM

hgnsi =-13%

dsi=10%

these #s suggest that we are at or near a significant low

to throw fuel on the fire. large specs last week added 33k shorts and the small specs sold longs and added a significant amount of shorts

in silver it was pretty much the same for the large specs reducing longs and adding shorts

for the buck the large specs are very long the dollar while the commercials are very short the dollar

now there are no bells and whistles that sound at tops and bottoms

but these sentiment #s have produced significant bottoms before and to get momo to the upside the specs need to cover and get long.  the set up is taking place. 

i cant say w/certainty this is going to happen tomorrow, BUT the set up is there.  

in my head the bells and whistles are going off, now we need the market to confirm by moving north

dharma

#1483 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,296 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 11:20 AM

Good morning dharma.

Senor, over night spot silver reached a low of 16.15 - does that qualify as fulfillment of the low you were looking for?

#1484 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 26 June 2018 - 03:52 PM

Good morning dharma.

Senor, over night spot silver reached a low of 16.15 - does that qualify as fulfillment of the low you were looking for?

frankly anything can happen at this point as to the "how" of a possible bottom, for a "cleaner" possible count I would not mind seeing that previous low at 16.05 spot marginally taken out and then a sharp reversal higher, big picture ugly sideways miner bottom scenario GRNDS on

Senor

#1485 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 07:35 AM

Good morning dharma.

lets see if we get a quick washout to or just below 16.05 in the next hr or so - 16.18 last

Senor

#1486 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:42 AM

IMO we either have one of the best accumulation/relative strength periods I have ever seen in the miners vs gold and its VERY bullish, or a big snapback down in the miners is imminent - something IMO has to give here and soon, given the oversold condition across the board and extreme bearish sentiment toward gold and silver I continue to favor the upside, BUT I will have a tightening leash here on longs if we don't start up soon

BSing away

Senor

#1487 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:50 AM

got a slew of 1-12 hr bullish divergences "so far" into the early session silver low near 16.12 - this if bullish should set the stage for a good bottom, getting to be NO EXCUSES TIME IMO

Senor

#1488 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:53 AM

i hope folks are noticing gold making new lows for the year, while the miners have not made new lows for the month! let alone the year.  today is the full moon, in a bull full moons are highs. might this full moon mark the low?!  the accumulation  in the miners continues, and the capitulation in the metals also continues. all the while open interest in gold expands= fresh new shorts being put on.  the set up is there. we need to see some upside action. who knows this soggy paper bag , could cause a larger capitulation.  i buy when a stock sells at a ridiculous valuation or is taken out back of the woodshed.     folks i believer we are seeing historic setups in the pm sector.  miner refuse to follow the metals. ding ding ding

and yes there are momo divergences , intermarket divergences.  what a setup , it is yet to be confirmed ie prices need to rise

dharma

Edited by dharma, 27 June 2018 - 09:54 AM.

#1489 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 09:59 AM

i hope folks are noticing gold making new lows for the year, while the miners have not made new lows for the month! let alone the year.  today is the full moon, in a bull full moons are highs. might this full moon mark the low?!  the accumulation  in the miners continues, and the capitulation in the metals also continues. all the while open interest in gold expands= fresh new shorts being put on.  the set up is there. we need to see some upside action. who knows this soggy paper bag , could cause a larger capitulation.  i buy when a stock sells at a ridiculous valuation or is taken out back of the woodshed.     folks i believer we are seeing historic setups in the pm sector.  miner refuse to follow the metals. ding ding ding

and yes there are momo divergences , intermarket divergences.  what a setup , it is yet to be confirmed ie prices need to rise

dharma

Wesdome is doing great. Time to pay attention to miners that are doing well in tough times. They will do extremely well in the good times.

#1490 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 27 June 2018 - 12:15 PM

gold daily RSI most oversold since Nov/Dec 2016, no divergences however basis daily

Senor