Posted 02 July 2018 - 12:37 PM

senor BS: you out here?

#1533 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:27 PM

senor BS: you out here?

havin a few brewski's, miners keep hanging in there well, GDX above 22 and DSI's rolled 7's across da board today in G-S-P, holdin about 50% long and so far still bullish

Senor

#1534 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 02 July 2018 - 09:31 PM

Watching 32.60-70 area today on GDXJ....IF bulls can reclaim the old floor, could be possible first sign that Miners might lead the metals outta the hole...

But if it gets rejected at the old floor, and turns back down, would be no bueno.....

Yep, bulls still got nuthin'...

Platinum being nuked to near multi-deacde lows...if it were to close the month of July here at 825 or under, would be lowest monthly close since 2004....

Of course, long way to go in July yet, and could still see massive reversal by end of it.

so with this huge negativity and NUKIN of Plat what are the miners doin? Hmmm. I trade and invest 90% plus in the miners, do you really think there is another 10% down in Plat? gold? silver? just my opinion and it ain't worth squat

NO BS

Senor

#1535 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,867 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 07:43 AM

I agree, GDX, GDXJ holding up much better than metals themselves.

IF this AM pop holds, and starts to build into something today, could get buy signal on daily charts, and then we see about them taking out 200 day MA upside again...

A close above 23 on GDX would probably lock in a turn upside.

OTOH, a pop, and drop to below last week's level would be no bueno...

Could be important day today...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#1536 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 09:42 AM

while its too early for me to jump to any conclusions. a july low is seasonally what i am looking f bulor . todays action is encouraging dsi has been under 15 for a string of over 2 weeks. it is the lowest sentiment readings since dec 16 .   indian buying is waking up. miners leading. seems to me they are under accumulation. i have all that i can handle and feel comfortable.  i am not looking to be a world record holder.  il have to say 40 yrs of doing this  this is the longest and most drawn out bottom i have ever experienced.  and who knows it may not be over. if it is over, then this rally should have legs , not another bounce. time will tell 

this chart is a thing of beauty http://www.graceland...018jul3gdx2.pngminers leading the metals. 

large specs building short positions is a thing of beauty , they had been stubbornly  bullish. 

pass the popcorn. 

dharma

#1537 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 11:58 AM

The DSI fell 5 points to 7%. 
The HGNSI was unch at -13.04%.

The GLD Gold ETF’s holdings fell 10 tonnes to 809 tonnes

ding ding ding

dharma

happy 4th

#1538 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 02:03 PM

does anyone know anything about PAAS is there a trading halt in that

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#1539 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 03:33 PM

Senor, here's the non dollar price of gold. Would you call the last 8 months an irregular flat?

j6opaf.jpg

Edited by Smithy, 04 July 2018 - 03:33 PM.

#1540 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 04 July 2018 - 08:56 PM

Still could be a wave 4 here on 10 minute chart

bullish grabbing at thin air

dougie

"bullish grabbing at thin air"

I have been accumulating a little all along now, that is, since about  $1315 gold.  Bullish for the long term is I.  Added some GSV and JNUG and a few others including a junior junior.  It is very small and new, but, I think it has some long term prospects.  Will know in the fullness of time.  This is not a recommendation.  Do your own due diligence.  NVGLF.

Best of luck dougie.

Peace
johngeorge