• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#181 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 12:21 PM

i have today as a bradley. 

modi is up for reelection,  february the indian budget is to be presented. modi has pulled some bone head moves which affected the indian population in a negative way

but he will probably be reelected

not much to say, looking for a february top , then a correction, then a larger run, w/the downside on the dollar getting pressed

dharma

#182 EHW

EHW

• Traders-Talk User
  • 53 posts

Posted 18 January 2018 - 02:00 PM

From Hadik:

Bitcoin Plummets into Cycle Low as Metals Initially Peak!
Jan. 16 - 20 Cycle Low (Bitcoin) & Downside Price Targets Met...

XAU Attacks Weekly & Monthly Resistance at Same Time;
Triggers Partial Exiting of Dec. 12/13 Long Positions.

Gold & Silver Weekly Trend Patterns Portend Peak...
Gold Weekly Cycle Concurs;  Jan. 17 - 19 Action is the Key!
Silver Fulfilling Scenario for Reversal (see 1/13/18 Weekly Re-Lay

#183 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 07:54 AM

fwiw i think we have complleted an A of an ABC pullback in gdx we will see 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#184 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 09:05 AM

fwiw i think we have complleted an A of an ABC pullback in gdx we will see 

si, if wave "i" of a larger developing 3 is done the the GDX 23 area would be a reasonable downside target for a wave 2 of 3 decline, FWIW that's how I am viewing it at this time. Given that we have already seen a pretty decent drop the key to focus IMO is that this is likely wave ii of 3 and if correct the wave ahead will be the best yet.

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 19 January 2018 - 09:10 AM.

#185 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:07 AM

exactly. what has been interesting about this whole correction and for the rally is how gld has performed

it has held up great shown great relative strength. is it telling us something ? there is  a reason it is holding

up so well eventually it will reveal itself.  

#186 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 10:12 AM

also guys the macd on rgld looks good to me if it closes above 88.1 i feel it goes a lot higher fwiw

#187 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:34 AM

Another count is I was done first week Jan and then ii

#188 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

gold buying remains robust into the chinese new years. now couple that w/a possible/probable government shutdown and you have gold on a strong footing. 

the world is becoming such a disaster , i dont even like to think about it.  possibility of trade wars w/china , and china pulling the plug on bond buying.   the people have lost the government.  i remember back in the 09 crises paulson , goldman sachs, up there saying that 675 billion dollars needs to be given to banks by taxpayers. let me say that again 675billion dollars  needs to be given to banks to avert a financial calamity. where is andrew jackson????   no peep from the people . no revolution. the money was handed over to the perpetrators of the disaster, and all is well

anyway rant over

just sitting ,  i like what i am seeing. not dissecting. , dollar in the definition of a down trend

dharma

by the way the gann guy had a webinar yesterday, if anyone , more than one is interested let me know

i remember reading about the german stock market during weimar.   how german stocks went through the roof, we seem to be following that script.  not at this point going in those waters

Edited by dharma, 19 January 2018 - 12:00 PM.

#189 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 12:12 PM

gold buying remains robust into the chinese new years. now couple that w/a possible/probable government shutdown and you have gold on a strong footing. 

the world is becoming such a disaster , i dont even like to think about it.  possibility of trade wars w/china , and china pulling the plug on bond buying.   the people have lost the government.  i remember back in the 09 crises paulson , goldman sachs, up there saying that 675 billion dollars needs to be given to banks by taxpayers. let me say that again 675billion dollars  needs to be given to banks to avert a financial calamity. where is andrew jackson????   no peep from the people . no revolution. the money was handed over to the perpetrators of the disaster, and all is well

anyway rant over

just sitting ,  i like what i am seeing. not dissecting. , dollar in the definition of a down trend

dharma

by the way the gann guy had a webinar yesterday, if anyone , more than one is interested let me know

i remember reading about the german stock market during weimar.   how german stocks went through the roof, we seem to be following that script.  not at this point going in those waters

agree, interesting that S&P 5-day DSI as of Wednesdays close at 92%, Nas at 93.4%, 10-day MA's on both near 92%, this may be record territory, what will it take to crack the nut on the stock mkt bull case? flowers.gif

#190 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 19 January 2018 - 01:34 PM

anyway rant over

dharma

agree, interesting that S&P 5-day DSI as of Wednesdays close at 92%, Nas at 93.4%, 10-day MA's on both near 92%, this may be record territory, what will it take to crack the nut on the stock mkt bull case? flowers.gif

welcome to weimar before the inflation hit. 

dharma