emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#371 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:33 PM

one possible scenario here. like senor says looks like the general market needs one more plunge to complete 5 wave down

perhaps this final plunge is the final drop in the gold stocks too . its possible 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#372 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:02 AM

SLVPrimaryAnalysisFeb130842AM1day.png

#373 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:05 AM

Charles Nanner.....Buy gold

https://usawatchdog....charles-nenner/

#374 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:06 AM

Silver Weekly

SLVPrimaryAnalysisFeb130957AM1week.png

#375 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:23 AM

goldH4log-7.png?fit=1024%2C500

#376 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:15 AM

one possible scenario here. like senor says looks like the general market needs one more plunge to complete 5 wave down

perhaps this final plunge is the final drop in the gold stocks too . its possible 

Perhaps I was not clear, I think S&P and NYA already have 5 down (1 or ) and are working on an abc corrective rally with today's early decline likely part of "b" and then we'd need a "c" to complete 2 or B, my best guess FWIW

Senor

#377 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:32 AM

Dharma, some rather nice  "stagflation" economic numbers this morning - interesting how they tried to break gold hard (1316 low) on the release (down to 1316) and how it has roared back to 1332

Senor

#378 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:00 AM

Sorry I misunderstood that
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#379 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:29 AM

Sorry I misunderstood that

no problemo amigo, helluva day here so far in gold/silver/miners, have to really start wondering if these new lows since 2016 highs in HUI/GDX/SIL and HUI/Gold ratio were BIG wave 2 bottoms? Lets remember the 4-5 yr basing patterns remain fully intact and maybe, just maybe, this was the final decline prior to an  upside breakout? we see

Senor

#380 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 11:26 AM

Dharma, some rather nice  "stagflation" economic numbers this morning - interesting how they tried to break gold hard (1316 low) on the release (down to 1316) and how it has roared back to 1332

Senor

the cpi put a wrinkle in the multiple interest rises this year, or whatever. gold took off, its what i was referring to  when i said gold might sniff this out in advance. i bought this morning. this is not investment advice , but one of my purchases was ngd. vs sp it needs to gain 1280% just to get back to the 11 highs. i thought this was overdone.  i believe we are are beginning a move to take out 1370   while the move down in the broad market might be small  potatoes to some fed governors,  it might also alter what they can do. my hit is  they want to raise rates so they have room to lower when the next recession hits.  usually they need to 3-4% at this point that would take them to negative  rates they need more room. soon the gold market will disregard all the talk and only focus on what is actually done. and what has been done, is taxes have been lowered= > deficits. the new budget had no spending cuts => deficits.   yes they are engineering a lower dollar which will help. but it will also help gold in a big way.    gotta be patient here and not expect the market to connect all the dots.  but i believe it is starting.  if we are in wave 3 then the 11 highs will come into focus.    this could be a very good year

the miners are interesting . gdx , unaccompanied by gdxj, was brought to new lows.  new lows generally flush out longs who place stops below those lows. ,  there were few and the market bounced up hard into the close on friday.  its too early to conclude, but it could have been a bear trap.   the banksters had been naked shorting the miners.  this while i see big players. dalio et al , accumulating 

gonna take a little time. 

dharma

welcome back to the 70s STAGFLATION is the name of the game.  those mountains want to be paid.  of course they wont be  or if they are the fiat will be worth-less

Edited by dharma, 14 February 2018 - 11:28 AM.