emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#561 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 02:56 PM

the cycle is due to bottom march 7-9  so we are in a bottoming process.  tough to get a read until we are sure the bottom is in . so far the 1307  is the low. but anything can happen over the next days.

i will make my assessments , when the murky waters clear up. yesterday looked promising . today looks like dog meat

not going to get yinged around.  one thing is clear to me the backdrop is more and more bullish we just need to see the market confirm

dharma

#562 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:42 PM

So was that a five up or an abc?
Enquiring minds and all that.
Place your $ ladies and gents step right up!

#563 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 07 March 2018 - 04:43 PM

Events seem to have overtaken the above post.

rally is possibly corrective, I have reduced longside exposure to 20% FWIW

Senor

Well what happens now tells all I think

#564 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 10:11 AM

"so far" some nice relative strength in miners, just added a trading position, as always DYODD

Senor

#565 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:15 AM

I have support around spot 1317-18 and the low of the day so far 1319.  TWT. 

#566 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:40 AM

more and more base building.  this market can lull you to sleep.  no interest. miners in the gutter , no one cares. just a dull market. tomorrow is the jobs #  

hopefully we get resolution.   waiting and waiting  no reason to do anything.  build that base

dharma

#567 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 11:47 AM

more and more base building.  this market can lull you to sleep.  no interest. miners in the gutter , no one cares. just a dull market. tomorrow is the jobs #  

hopefully we get resolution.   waiting and waiting  no reason to do anything.  build that base

dharma

agree, will keep somewhere near a 20-25% core and trade around it, worried about one final washout

Senor

#568 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,619 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 12:12 PM

dharma

agree, will keep somewhere near a 20-25% core and trade around it, worried about one final washout

Senor

i keep thinking that 1307 could very well be tested.!  we are stuck in neutral   usually the job #s affect gold  we shall see. 

dharma     the tell for me is miners are at all time lows in valuation and they remain there , with no bid.   the sector has little to no interest . just a few kooks

#569 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 08 March 2018 - 08:49 PM

Friday could be gold's washout day.

#570 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 09 March 2018 - 09:57 AM

so far seems to me the bears are havin a real hard time takin the miners much lower - the UGLY BOTTOM scenario lives on, but the day is far from over. The HUI/gold ratio and others look very "bottomy" here which IMO supports the case that downside may be limited, we see