emerging wave 3

• Please log in to reply
1565 replies to this topic

#871 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:41 AM

pruned long position back to 20% from 50% this morning, made some solid gains, I'm not crazy about yesterdays reversal so looking for a further decline after this bounce to perhaps add back longs, as always DYODD

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 13 April 2018 - 08:41 AM.

#872 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:19 AM

Silver getting a nice pop off support zone.

SLV once again at 15.70. Either putting in Right Shoulder from the long spike day, or it busts through later today, and bulls take the IT ball back....moment of truth here....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#873 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 09:58 AM

Senor I'm struggling with the gold count. You have an opinion on labeling Weds spot peak at 1365?

#874 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:10 AM

Gold Silver Ratio

4_13_18_GSR.jpg

#875 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:27 AM

opinion

i started in 78, after spending 2 weeks talking w/sinclair every day for 2 weeks. admittedly i didnt know much , but around that time sinclair said the banksters and exchange members were long .  my feeling is that is what we have seen in silver and the miners. the miners were already beat to the curb, and over the last few weeks even more so. valuations like this had not been seen.  i believe the move is about to start very soon. using the 78 fractal march and may were bottoms.  i expect the second 1/2 of this year will be one of price appreciation for the sector . my work shows a move starting very soon. into may/early june. this and the bus fare will get you 

on the bus.  its a stupid species, and the mistakes of the past are about to be repeated

mercury goes direct and shortly thereafter heliocentric mercury enters sagg=bullish metals

dharma

#876 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 10:49 AM

Gold Silver Ratio

4_13_18_GSR.jpg

That chart is why I am looking at Silver over Gold here...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#877 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 01:36 PM

pruned long position back to 20% from 50% this morning, made some solid gains, I'm not crazy about yesterdays reversal so looking for a further decline after this bounce to perhaps add back longs, as always DYODD
 Neg divergences hourly gdx
Nice trading el senor

Senor

#878 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 02:34 PM

dharma, how often does heliocentric mercury enter sagg? Is it an annual event?

Any other configurations for heliocentric mercury that work? I'd like to track 'em.

#879 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 09:50 AM

As I review the COT this Saturday morning the silver commercial short position remains around all time record lows, and open interest is bumping around all time record highs.

With gold, the amount of gold held by GLD has already broken out to the upside and usually leads the gold price. Fair chance the breakout above 1365 is imminent. 

Comments welcome.

#880 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 April 2018 - 02:20 PM

An optimistic reading for the gold bulls.  Thanks to Stock Charts.com and their P@F charts. Link:  http://stockcharts.com/freecharts/pnf.php?c=%24GOLD,PRTCDANRRR[PA][D][F1!3!!!2!20]  Bullish price objective $1609, 

Peace
johngeorge