• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#91 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:51 AM

litecoin has a couple numbers to take 322 and 337 then clear sailing its alot like the etherium crash off 400

that I would call wave 2 but more compressed in time.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#92 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:58 AM

Just a for example, binance acct, one of 5 exchange accounts, was up $10k overnight, one night of many past and future.

yeah we have to take pullbacks in the buy and hold plan until May, never will see slingshots coming.

if I say HMQ is due a slingshot does it matter if right or not or on time or not it is one of 100 positions.

#93 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

qwark 41%, blockcat 15%, they all cant do 100% every day same day, it still works,

buy and hold

Edited by AChartist, 07 January 2018 - 09:51 AM.

#94 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 09:50 AM

Will definitely be adding to REQ, I think it will be a blue chip.  DCN still moving almost half a penny now, will take a chance and add more,

their dentist app is out and working being accepted by some dentists abroad. Not willing to take chances on many more not Clif High

recs. Despite the negativity will be investing in some ETH for the long term. Probably won't be able to get much bitcoin until some tokens 

bring in the money.

#95 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:03 AM

is that populous going for new closing high today, it could buy me two retirement homes, one north one south,

will be traveling the country this year to choose my spots, probably one semi-rural acreage in TN and one

in Fla. No income tax states. We are going to fly into Miami and drive all the way north researching each city probably a month on the road.

since the federalis are going away the other technology is buy and hold long enough HODL to outlast the irs. Clif high says this goes all the

way through the 2020's and the generational wealth was the 2017 ico, some still reasonable like eos, omg.

this is the scam the new ico pump and dump when the jewels are right there in plain sight. Sure some new ICO will be great ones too but

the core is the great ones.

#96 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 10:26 AM

Will definitely be adding to REQ, I think it will be a blue chip.  DCN still moving almost half a penny now, will take a chance and add more,

their dentist app is out and working being accepted by some dentists abroad. Not willing to take chances on many more not Clif High

recs. Despite the negativity will be investing in some ETH for the long term. Probably won't be able to get much bitcoin until some tokens 

bring in the money.

What worked for me is rolling the pre Christmas surprise skim into many many new ones and additions.

But not letting go of good positions, only one mistake that way was letting go of ADA bought at 2 cents.

Not chasing too many breakouts unless it looked real early if I was watching it in real time or was an item I had and ready to add.

The conviction of following clif high for a good 8 years nearly 100% right on everything except silver, silver to come in by 2019 bigtime

holding that too is heavy have to send it to brinks with the traveling I will be doing. Do I regret buying silver because of him, yes it could have

been real early bitcoin money but then again I spent all my early bitcoin money and screwed that up anyway which had to happen that way

was universe dealing my idiocy,

teaching me buy and hold, leverage, compound, roll.

Edited by AChartist, 07 January 2018 - 10:27 AM.

#97 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:31 AM

and that is what the slingshot looks like in the populous, buy every fake dip,

Jan 13 area could be one according cliff.

#98 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:44 AM

Either Clif is wrong or nobody understands DIM, either that or they got burned and can see nothing

but downside. Will look to add at $0.01, bought at .05 not looking good short term. Sold another 10%

of TRX, I don't trust it.

#99 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:58 AM

ETH move must mean another token wave up soon. The cheap ones move in 1000% increments, 2-3 more of those and

into some serious money, then move some to bitcoin,litecoin,etherium, veri.

#100 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 11:59 AM

Clif will be right as usual if DIM is .01 I will load more, Hitbtc is allowing deposit and withdrawal now not sure

what the means for the trading. Can be alot deposited in dropping ask one time until it resettles to strong hand owners.

Can only withdrawan to Depot wallet.

He said it will be early leader staring from Feb. I had idea to sell a wee bit of PPT at 75 or 100 if i get this 

week and will use it to buy and add alot of things.

No one knows anything about it yet but the clif high people, how many Jan reports did he sell before he

was really known. I think it is .04 right now ICO price was .04, there was a problem with ico before the people

that got average prices much lower on pre sale and private pre pre sales would dump some bonus% immediately on

opening to recover ether paid and drive below ICO price one time.

Edited by AChartist, 07 January 2018 - 12:02 PM.