• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#81 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 09:57 PM

On net they go up just different rotations, three steps up one down just at different times.

Buy and hold still best for me until the May peak because of the breadth, then I will pare down it could narrow into leaders

after that. What I bought this morning is working I am reading the charts ok, I had a few fundamental ideas

in mind and bought was timely in the chart which was adds to fairly new positions. The Binance charts are good

for me to read.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#82 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:11 PM

I would guess verge is ready,

I really like agrello technically but it already moved out today hate to rec after a move

but who knows where any of these moves go.

I could see buying back Tron when it shows some volume, I sold most but it spiked more after I sold

so wasnt worth selling anyway I was just eager to the use the money for something else, no problem I

can get it back lower now waiting for volume.

#83 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 10:22 PM

SKY could be good now too, expensive one. Will be the dark net.

So many small and new ones I dont know what they are since I dont do the social media stuff and 

really only know them if I heard about permanent bluechips from clif high.  He does refer to alot of them

as ******** coins, I wouldnt bother if the novices are chasing them. But I too can believe what I see in charts

and I only have a few that are clif high's.

#84 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:23 PM

KMD clif high favorite for the spring wave is ok flagged out,

and dgb may have a rev hs its a smaller daily fractal of what is seen in agrello 7 day chart, a common pattern they show that works for slingshot.

plr moving today on slingshot. What would pillar at $10 do for my net worth that's what Im talking about buy and hold,

maybe trade small parts which I have probably started some, some newest momentum positions I thought were technically

correct may have fundamental news that makes be believe it but may be gone or 1/2 gone if next week is high before a Jan 13 pullback.

Once I bad a double and sell half what do I care, what if its a homerun I ride all the way, dont need many of them that are 10, 20, 50 baggers

can suffer a few dogs in the portfolio.

That pattern seen that just worked in agrello 7 day chart is common to see and buy.

there is not much I can do right now to buy more dgb but sell a bit of OMG that doesnt make much at 13 cents v. 20.57, that how I parlay the position size up.

#85 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 11:40 PM

start with Joe about 50 minutes in, he looks at it same way I do.

One point to remember will need OMG for a "veritaseum like move" I would assume by mid Feb when the mother lode wave starts.

I am going to watch the chart for some ADA and Tron, tomorrow or so and I may be done with the portfolio build for the rest of the year

unless clif comes out with some new ico rec's.

One that I missed and dont  think I will do now is QTUM near $100 today.

If next week has some extremes I may pare off some high items for Feb rotations.

Its all going to be over by May, a multi millionaire or not, they will be too expensive to do it after that.

Edited by AChartist, 06 January 2018 - 11:47 PM.

#86 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 12:20 AM

alot of the new small positions are doing well, grid+, blockcat, qwark,

I would rather have the ones that will be foundational stallwarts than the pump and dump notice ico chasing.

Then there is Tron ico that never let anyone in so have to pay attention to them, and 

some good ones so far I found just from the chart not even knowing what they are, so there is a part of portfolio

for technical trading but the money is in buy and hold.

I generally cant believe the short term momentum chasing is the right thing but can have a small part.

I've got an 10 bagger so far in pillar and it is slow to market and that was known. Wouldnt dare sell one.

What will propy be worth, need to buy the token to buy or sell a house in bitcoin, what would that be worth when bitcoin is $40k or $100k,

$1000 each? There is no way to know that stuff just buy and hold and take what you get when the dust settles.

Oh the pattern that is seen in many of them that leads to a slingshot is a rev head and shoulder with higher right shoulder vs left,

or a W bottom has been common, can be fractals over a week or within a day.

Edited by AChartist, 07 January 2018 - 12:26 AM.

#87 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:31 AM

what a night very serious persistent breadth.

if its like this all week have to take some off before Jan 13.

HMQ likely setting up a slingshot

ADX following through its a 34 bagger so far on buy and hold, I wouldnt have that coming

while sleeping.

One factor could be the OKcoin exchange that was chinese and moved to S.Korea is trading

big volumes. And China is not opened yet should be a big part of the face ripping spring wave,

did those people get screwed out of wealth democratization from their communist gov?

Edited by AChartist, 07 January 2018 - 06:37 AM.

#88 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 06:55 AM

My SUB is doing good close to a 3 bagger in a couple weeks would never have seen it coming on stealth,

is decentralized internet, people get paid for hosting a node on their computer.

some are down in ether but up in dollar because ether strength, trader boss said ether would be on afterburners over 1000.

aion is a cross blockchain blockchain, took it on the chart until I learn more.

Ox(zrx) should be a big part of decentralized exchange that the pillar and ethos will need to use.

I wonder if the more methodical charts with buy and hold make more sense than some of the novice pump and dumps

although some of them will be real too.

The ripple is a textbook bankster coin pump and dump designed to get what they want, take up bitcoin and ether from the novices.

My ethos technical pick is a creampuff.

Edited by AChartist, 07 January 2018 - 06:58 AM.

#89 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:17 AM

thats a main theme in some of the earlier pre Christmas wave movers that no one saw coming,

that pulled back, flagged out, is slingshots.

my main trading strategy is take some some off new speculations before Jan 13 to have rotational

capital to judge relative strength in the Feb trading range.

get 2 full bitcoin core in the trading range by mid Feb

keep the original 20 and 50 bagger icos dont sell a one token.

get some OMG for "veritaseum like move" before mid Feb.

Hold litecoin for dear life

REQ could be setting up a bluechip story here will look to add some today it will be one that is a keeper through anything

because it was an original clif high ico item.

Clif high spring wave favorite KMD on the slingshot, its all good.

Edited by AChartist, 07 January 2018 - 07:26 AM.

#90 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 January 2018 - 07:41 AM

There is stuff in this portfolio I didnt know I had I bought alot of OMG somewhere ready for 

the veritaseum like move, so I wait all of 5 months to May, problem is tempted to sell some for new

ideas never works selling is what makes them go up.