421 replies to this topic

#221 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 09:46 AM

PPT is the relative strength beauty.

Although it is my basic policy never sell I now see my latest mistakes what I skimmed some small parts for 

redistribution, they are still the relative strength, was a mistake to sell any even one. Trading is stupid.

I know I have told myself every time to sell some high I never seemed to be able to pull the trigger is going against something

in the dna, like when federal ledger is put on digibyte all the traders will be talking about some bs small wins against massive losses, while the generational wealth remains

buy and hold the incipient historical bull market. 

The clif high forecast early in the year was many abrupt large drops quickly recovered to never buy high and sell low, but do always buy any day.

Edited by AChartist, 20 January 2018 - 09:47 AM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#222 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 20 January 2018 - 11:15 PM

I think my UBIQ on volume is going to be like Walton

PLR very nice, the wallet date is Feb 18 I think but some betas out, to

be the wallet that all wallets are compared to.

Think about the slowness of 1980's tech companies because hardware was hard, then the ones closed by crooked clinton judge

patent theft, incredible federali satanists risks, ponzie sh*t.

This is software, revolutionary, decentralized, fast, fast adoption rate. It will all be over by Aug and too expensive to ever accumulate 

generational wealth positions. Well I dont know dont have any specifics but could be some dip in first half of Feb just because

there usually is to slingshot an historic wave. Could be their last chance for the federali wallstreet slaves.

Edited by AChartist, 20 January 2018 - 11:20 PM.

#223 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 08:54 AM

I like the AION chart on volume trendline break backtest. It is not a large

position. Not a webbot item, said many times like UBIQ on volume and relative strength.

like shooting fish.

Please what are chances I get any entry points when I have some fresh capital avialable before mid Feb, nil.

Can you imagine chasing these prices up, vs buy and hold historic bull mkt aggregations.

It will be very frustrating trying to make money these trading for peanuts when they are all $1000 plus.

#224 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:05 AM

Trader Boss on Jnsip4 live tonight, I am mixed on him as he was too bullish in the recent highs probably more a buy side

influence and not defensive as I am like that in incipient bull mkt breadth thrust phase, am on his instragram since yesterday so not

enough time yet.

2018 is the historic year 2019 more likely resembling a maturing bull mkt narrowing into leaders this is the

breadth thrust initiation cycles of rising all boats. If clif is right June possibly up to Aug is a time to sell secondaries

and focus in on bluechips, need to remember that, is difficult to remember these principals in the euphoria daze.

Edited by AChartist, 21 January 2018 - 09:06 AM.

#225 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 09:49 AM

clifs sand coin is moving on cryptopia, all sorts of news items all over the world

on sand shortages for infrastructure at a time of economic explosion created by trump emancipation

from satanism and 

crypto currency free market dectralization, 1000 years of peace and abundance.

but of course PLR is looking to be one cycle darling, on volume and this is a retirement trade size.

Zcoin is timely, i have generally not been interested in the privacy coins may be a fad phase

but clif says impossible to mafia deepstate satanist hildebeast drug and pedophile money to get into fixed supply

cryptos or bitcoin will be $1B each quickly.

Edited by AChartist, 21 January 2018 - 09:57 AM.

#226 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:02 AM

The satanists primary hyperinflation printing debauched vehicle for graft is most likely ripple bankster coin and generally rejected by

the free market only promoted by fake news who is dead and going to gitmo.

#227 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:09 AM

I have orders in for around $50 bitcoin. No excuse for the continued selling today. Altcoins will be dust.

No one will want to hear of bitcoin for awhile. TB probably lost the trading contract already, everybody selling

subscriptions all of a sudden, ponzis blowing up.  Clif support 10k gone now. PLR trying to survive, mostly etherium

selling. 

Dude you got try some humility.

Now I admit I have a technical analysis early cycle breadth trust bias but also I dont go around progenerating theories polar opposite of what

clif high says even if I didnt have my own technical science.

Edited by AChartist, 21 January 2018 - 10:10 AM.

#228 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:54 AM

I only had a small tracking position in Ubiq and paired it with some qwark.

Just doubled UBIQ in another exchange. I really dont have a lot of free cash for a little while yet and

have to hope it all doesnt get away before mid Feb. Just havent sold any gold pieces and never selling any

silver until about 2020 when they are dishording it from the public with insane offers.

Adding a little PLR on volume, oh what if it doesnt work for a whole 4 weeks until Feb 18 wallet release, yeah I'm real long term trader

at "risk" like a whole 4  weeks.

Edited by AChartist, 21 January 2018 - 10:54 AM.

#229 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 10:56 AM

I have orders in for around $50 bitcoin. No excuse for the continued selling today. Altcoins will be dust.

No one will want to hear of bitcoin for awhile. TB probably lost the trading contract already, everybody selling

subscriptions all of a sudden, ponzis blowing up.  Clif support 10k gone now. PLR trying to survive, mostly etherium

selling. 

Dude you got try some humility.

Now I admit I have a technical analysis early cycle breadth trust bias but also I dont go around progenerating theories polar opposite of what

clif high says even if I didnt have my own technical science.

Yes, $50 bitcoin was unreasonable. I don't like selling any more than most, but I have my whole life savings on the line with no day job,

quite a bit different risk profile.

The charts don't indicate the worst is over, there is going to be a retest imo, that will not be comfortable to endure, maybe even down to 8,000.

What could that do to altcoins, -50% from here ?

#230 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:00 AM

Not to be offensive but one would have to have a track record of being mostly or even often right on bitcoin and others since a dollar

for theories to be taken seriously now.

Edited by AChartist, 21 January 2018 - 11:03 AM.