• Please log in to reply
421 replies to this topic

#231 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:28 AM

well yesterday TB trade call service did recommend todays 100%er, cant say the name.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#232 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:32 AM

Well I haven't really tried to time bitcoin until recently and got the triangle failure right before the fact. Four out of the last 6 weekends

saw heavy selling including this one. Rejection at previous support today, 4hr macd negative cross with backtest, not looking good to me.

#233 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 11:43 AM

Just cant buy the plr you could for one ether anymore, ether up 100%, pillar up 1000%,

this is the buy and hold aggregation technology.

#234 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 04:17 PM

I think you are completely throwing out TA and just going by what Clif says, and he does have a good record, of upside, not downside.

TB never saw this top and he is a 30 yr trading veteran. Clif might be right and 13888 is gone by mid Feb. but the downside could get real ugly and if it does it may not do what he thinks for awhile longer. A 75% correction would not fit well with his outlook.

Even TB said 8k on the downside with triangle break, after he realized the top was in late.

I think pillar may be the only crypto holding up in the selling so should have liquidated everything but that one. So I sold all EOS and have maybe 5% on the side for crash lows. All we have is a return to broken triangle support that has now been rejected, you can see what happened to Tron after this happened. I don't like the situation at all but I can't just ignore it and rely on Clif's call to bail me out in a month. 

CQcBrHp.png

xAhyMQg.png

Edited by CLK, 21 January 2018 - 04:17 PM.

#235 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:25 PM

well short term TA I'm not interested in unless I'm buying something might look at

breakout retest line something like that not interested in forecasts from short term TA

but do believe in the long term significance of breadth and pariticipation.

I realize that its in a correction trading range until Feb and still could close month well according to clif,

I dont thing much can be taken from overlapping corrective waves. And the early release alts and tokens did what should

have been the large scale wave 2.

#236 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

Oh I didnt have any kind of money in TRX to worry about it was a brand new ICO release in that particular speculative period when even ripple was running,

there is no one in this world that respects ripple. At least it overlapped

potential W2 low and can be bought. I'm not really buying any yet but could be soon. Its just that worthy favorites are expensive now and take

up alot of capital to use judiciously like just PPT Veri EOS OMG PLR core could be all we need keep it simple,

TRX could have a place for a low price attempt with a small amount and build it up if proving itself. There should be times

in the spring when excess profits can buy alot of different things, new icos, and many new icos on the EOS blockchain. Thats the leverage of core great ones

working in the next major wave to just hold them for.

#237 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:07 PM

I bought a little more DGPT, one of a kind service niche, very small float long term

infrastructure position and webbot item. Pretty much insensitive to the general mkt swings

and showed some relative strength. It was $1 each and I never had alot from ICO.

#238 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 06:34 PM

a great one I dont talk about much is ZRX 0x from my 5 cents ICO to 1.70 now latest move started from around 20 cents when

I was on a mere 4 bagger. I added some well when out favor and some again after follow through.

I think it is a big part of infrastructure for the coming wave of peer to peer decentralized exchange wallets.

Showed good relative strength, 

Now if some things like XEM had a brief spurt to 1.60 before the correction is inconsequential wont be seen on a 

monthly closing basis line chart in the future when many multiples higher on log chart, it doesnt mean much to me in this type of investing phase.

#239 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 21 January 2018 - 07:53 PM

I think an on target TB live with Jsnip tonight, good tips and info spot on,

says ltc 1600-1800 by 1st qtr Mar. Says 8-9K in the year.

I did add some siacoin too this weekend.

When the peer to peer decentralized wallets open within a couple weeks coinbase looses control of 

rigging and throttling the mkt, a couple weeks. Coinbase is in a panic to start adding etherium tokens for when

they are obsoleted. 

Edited by AChartist, 21 January 2018 - 07:53 PM.

#240 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 January 2018 - 07:08 AM

Q 1/21 analysis

10 days of darkness, day 11 SOTU should be historic emancipation