• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#151 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 04:33 PM

some are recommending BAT in advertising.

the cycles can have a peak day tomorrow but continue until 11th or 12th, it wont drop after 12th it can be a very late

abrupt drop about May 26 toward the end of the low cycles.

with the btc price some regeneration occured in the perpetual medium term cycles, as it has been doing since the low

this is what makes me thing of right translation with late abrupt drop right when they have given up waiting for it and capitulated.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#152 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 07:35 PM

Using new Bancor wallet to swap tokens to buy more xdce, can also get about any erc20 there direct swap dont

need to go through ETH.

Bancor says its a beta version.

order filled in many partial fills.

there are others like it, airswap I didnt try yet.

#153 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:24 AM

cycles not as strong this morning, is one strong up cycle into next weekend of the series that has been

working is taking a chance that it will work, its all a chance.

A good chance of a LTC rally to next week with this cycle. Will continue small lot buys in PPT until that late May low

and bigger in late May replacing 400 that I sold before. I have replaced 200 so far. ZRX is a 30 bagger since ICO have to wait a whole year trading is bs

but I do want to say keep liquidity for late May and we'll see how weekly cycles are looking as it had a July low before and clif said 

the June rally will see a July correction. Its all about staying alive to capture the June money shot.

You can probably take some pain in late may with  these gains on top, if there is liquidity to average in best items when relative strength reveals itself it

is most likely late, abrupt, and quickly reversed drop in late May.

Edited by AChartist, 04 May 2018 - 06:25 AM.

#154 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 01:21 PM

Sold almost all large positions, stops above. May looks like another bear move, all bounces are getting sold, the top is in for awhile.

Sold ETH, that looks done too, so first the tokens now the coins top. About 60% in cash, no use holding if they just keep dropping.

#155 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:29 PM

my stuff ok ltc coming on and this week the next cycle peak may be all about ltc, but ppt down. bullish kiss possible to likely in bch and btc too

maybe next weekend is a time to sell some. reran cycles doing it now morning and evening usually these

are not so volatile to vascillate around with small price changes that can mean a transition it can mean a big week

if my personal transition bias is bullish because of the way stuff is working, which it is. stuff that appeared down v. eth was

not or not much. 

Cycles can be very good for three days then up to eight.

zrx, quanstamp, vechain, ITC, pillar its all good, just need a digibyte romp to top it off

Edited by AChartist, 04 May 2018 - 06:35 PM.

#156 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:42 PM

I bought a thousand ZRX and put in a $200 stop. I'm no good at buying dips on crypto usually keeps going down another 50-75%.

I buy strength and hope my stop doesn't get hit. TRX,DIM,PPT,HVN,BANCA, all in a downtrend, looks like to full retrace the way they act,

I just can't take those kinds of draw downs not knowing if they ever make it or not, it's not like the SPX, I know it will be around and come back

crypto tokens no way to know.

#157 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 08:09 AM

I bought MTN well yesterday looking at some MTS next, I wanted some in medical.

I mostly buy low turns mostly successful, some run well so it doesnt pay in aggregate to sell early and some continue to run,

most will pullback after an extreme but I dont care

if I captured some distance off the low is a margin of safety. I will care more in late May low that I think will be the nature of late abrupt drop

quickly reversed that I dont care about that much either except any cyclical turn is most likely a change in leadership.

I mostly look for low turns with right macd with some positive volume showing and good order depth I catch an awful lot right before the surge

but it is recently in the context of good rotational breadth anyone is a genius on the buy side.

The account had to have the ltc and bch macd setups in there too for diversification in case the tokens go into a chopping rotation while main

coins work.

Edited by AChartist, 05 May 2018 - 08:11 AM.

#158 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 09:40 AM

binance acct is down a couple hundred I have in mind targets for bch and ltc to swing some to PPT and maybe

some eth over to metamask/forkdelta for PPP just a small lot cost avg maybe wont work until June.

Tomorrow should be a main coin cycle peak, depends if it rotates back to tokens for next week who knows in the old days token

rallies followed the main coin liquidity, but I would allow ltc all the way to next weekend to work.

Got a small start in AChain on Huobi just on volume and momentum I guess momentum works the least and bottoms the best.

Clif does say new, that this rally is some flameouts so we will lose some battles have to have a broad portfolio. The clif crowd is not 

crazy about eos.

#159 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 02:16 PM

probably dumb chased momentum on ZIL

its a random walk for sure

#160 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 05 May 2018 - 03:45 PM

Bitcoin getting destroyed at 10k again, NONE of this market is going anywhere until 10k is gone.

I feel like buy and hold under that level in any coin is going to result in a 30-40% retracement,

these bounces don't look like they did a couple weeks ago. Most of the ones I watch bottom at 2am

I'm not up to catch that.