• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#171 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 05:54 PM

in this next swing high I might have a different view of a supporting cycle developing that may bridge the low

but for now will take my periodic small PPT lot I havent sold any ZRX since ico how many have done $100 from 5 cents

lets see in June rally. I just hate that we have to negotiate unknowns about a coming low have to expect it until proven otherwise

sell some for liquidity in a few to several days.

for example I would say ppt is a 4 of c and next low is a w2 low and june is the money shot. Just dont know what the next low will 

be like minor or severe. I still buy a few now and then cost average from something else that is up and it works so far if I sell 5 or 10 SkY for

5 or 10 PPT, last weekend sold a decimal of BCC for 10 ppt like that building up next low will go big as possible why I want to sell some if a few days.

Edited by AChartist, 07 May 2018 - 05:55 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#172 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 07 May 2018 - 06:12 PM

apparently is some new congressional btc testimony coming up could be next cycle high if nothing negative because senate

already knows it is the pedovore replacement, satanist dont know yet.

then pedovore cult attacks can be my cyclical low this 

is what its all about, June.

And you've seen the movie, the real deal is a slingshot just have to take the pain in the next low of unknown magnitude but likely brief I dont

even look.

#173 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 May 2018 - 09:41 PM

the new potential early turn cycle developing moves up in about 7-8 days. that might mean a short drop going into that for

the ricochet.

its not that good until then may be able to stay flat or slighly up, was cycles for a high tomorrow or next but not a huge high.

the model is to catch macd turns so there is always something going up things like zil and theta bought well I tend to 

just keep,. added to tokens today was vechain, enigma, kyber from bcc money so they are basically free.

I never do want to sell anything or I wouldnt have had all my ethos today and some added right early yesterday. I could justify

adding to zrx. Bought ethos early yesterday and caught it all stuff like that helps keep the account whole in the rotational churn.

I could see adding to theta too on swing breakout but its a speculative one so far.

My new idea is this cycle turning up in 7-8 days can bridge through the end of month expiring cycle lows.

#174 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 05:33 AM

Buy and hold is not a good strategy right now, I have a target of 5,000 Bitcoin. The bull move failed and the bear is back, 

can't really read too much into the leaders at ATH's, they are just a scattered few, the rest of the market is still just off the lows.

#175 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:18 AM

Sold 70%, all 1000 ZRX, 660K STQ, 1 MIL BANCA, still holding 12K ZIL but will have no problem dumping that too.

Switching to Renko 350 point, expect selling to continue all day and print. The inv H&S failed and rolled over, market is done.

10k ZIL gone, easy decision.

Edited by CLK, 11 May 2018 - 06:26 AM.

#176 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,914 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 06:49 AM

That back test failure on BTC at 200 Day around 10K on BTC looks gawdawful...

Next stop $3500???

Edited by K Wave, 11 May 2018 - 06:50 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#177 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 08:09 AM

That back test failure on BTC at 200 Day around 10K on BTC looks gawdawful...

Next stop $3500???

Very possible. If I was set up to short it I would.

#178 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 01:43 PM

Went back 1/2 STQ and 1/3 ZIL. Cycle buy failed last night so the next one probably holds, at least for a bounce.

The 500 point prints at 8600. So after a print often get a retrace, see if they can save it or not.

Edited by CLK, 11 May 2018 - 01:47 PM.

#179 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 09:51 PM

Bear flag into the cycle low, looks like another follow on sell if no good bounce within the next hour.

Three in a row would probably bottom around 8,000 tomorrow night.

Going to get ugly, building cash again.

Edited by CLK, 11 May 2018 - 10:00 PM.

#180 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 11 May 2018 - 10:04 PM

One day I hope to be capitalized enough to trade bitcoin futures, I need to be able to go long and short, I prefer trading

over buy and hold anyway, too many tokens just go out of favor, become obsolete. The biggest obstacle is scalability,

none of the projects have a good solution, so they are all about worthless until they do.