Gold buy signal courtesy of the Fib.

Peace
johngeorge

#532 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:51 PM

well Fibs signal is interesting when considering what I just came here to post the following:

I keep wondering the same thing about a possible sudden launch out of this mess. What makes me wonder is the somewhat "stealth" move in the HUI to a new closing high for the yr TODAY and highest close since July, GDX and XAU are very close to doing the same. And today the HUI/XAU/GDX ratios all registered new intraday and closing highs since their important secondary lows (likely big wave 2 or B) in the SEP-Dec time frame last yr. Very key juncture IMO and everyone seem asleep including me

Senor

#533 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:00 AM

well Fibs signal is interesting when considering what I just came here to post the following:

I keep wondering the same thing about a possible sudden launch out of this mess. What makes me wonder is the somewhat "stealth" move in the HUI to a new closing high for the yr TODAY and highest close since July, GDX and XAU are very close to doing the same. And today the HUI/XAU/GDX ratios all registered new intraday and closing highs since their important secondary lows (likely big wave 2 or cool.png in the SEP-Dec time frame last yr. Very key juncture IMO and everyone seem asleep including me

Senor

indeed. and when something doesnt go down the way it appears it should go down, that can mean that it will go up

#534 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 01:04 AM

but this still looks B ish to me

#535 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 09:39 AM

when  this happens it will be game on for goldhttps://www.cnbc.com...-cut-rates.html

since the 11 top investors in the sector have suffered, it takes time and events to change that psychology.  the board has been barely breathing a sign of the market sentiment. the pieces of the puzzle are being put in place.then the light will go on.we have passed chinese new years and the festival buying season in india. i am looking for a catalyst to manifest here. very shortly

dharma

ps plg was over 600 at the highs today it  just regained 2 yesterday.  this could be an enormous winner.i dont think the gasoline engine goes away!

#536 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 07:24 AM

dharma

"ps plg was over 600 at the highs today it  just regained 2 yesterday.  this could be an enormous winner.i dont think the gasoline engine goes away!"

Agreed!  The world runs on oil and IMO I don't think that changes any time soon.

Peace
johngeorge

#537 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 08:10 AM

Starting to look like Silver has once again failed to punch through key pivot zone...downtrend still intact at this point....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#538 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:39 AM

gold took out the neckline triggering the inverse h&s bottom

i dont think silver takes a leadership role until it is clear that stagflation is here

again we are seasonally in a lower demand period for physical gold 

patience here

the market remains stable and firm

dharma

#539 mark_goal

mark_goal

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 09:51 AM

nice to have miners now paying out dividends...

#540 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 27 March 2019 - 11:07 AM

i am starting to think this is a Bwave , w/C down to finish this correction.A flat would be nice

dharma