bottoming process continues

• Please log in to reply
911 replies to this topic

#551 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 07:40 AM

Silver holding steel floor at 15 like a rock so far...big pivot likely just set...long off the breach of the 1 min 900 at 15...see if bulls can do a quick reversal here.

If bulls fail to hold 15 later today, would likely not bode well for bulls for a while...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#552 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 07:59 AM

SLV has the clearest wave count to me, big 5 up from Nov low and now in wave C of an ABC decline with minimum objective below wave A met today, there is a possible gap fill down at 13.91-13.92 which is also right where the .618 Fibo retraces resides, how low does wave C go in the big Q, as low as 13.59 if the two legs are equal, 

what is wild here is how well NEM/GG and even GOLD are acting and are trading in relation to their respective lows, and where stocks like CDE and HL are not that far away from last years lows

Senor

many seem to be looking for gold to be in a wave C down below 1280, maybe a good bit lower, what if silver and SLV finished their wave C's yesterday with the minimum decline and gold did a deep wave 2 after a diag tri wave 1 up from 1280. I am not suggesting this is a high confidence count but wouldn't that have even a lot of bulls not long or only lightly long looking for more downside - just a thought this Friday morning

BSing away

Senor

#553 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:27 AM

6f670d65-b4ed-48f0-ab5a-3bfd42fa0099.png

#554 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:29 AM

go-TED-032919-1a.gif

#555 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 08:30 AM

EWI comments- (Open house )

Gold may keep falling in wave iii while price holds under its 0.236 retracement level - now at 1299.30. Pushing higher would suggest wave iii was giving way to a wave iv correction to the 0.382 retracement level. Let's see how things go. 

Tom Denham, Senior Metals Analyst, 

#556 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 11:51 AM

for  the record i dont think 1280 will break,but i am open to the possibility! believe we are in 4 of c here

the fib retracement is holding so far .i am not bearish here at all folks are out of fear. the bond curve yield is screaming at me-we have a big problem here.its also saying bonds are begging for buyers , not a good sign. marty is looking for a may panic https://www.armstron...-panic-of-2019/

there are holes in the dykes .and they are starting to gush.  keep in mind,next year is the election ,many contestants have thrown their hats into the rink.the incumbent has to have the economy looking good. ie they will spend lots of newly printed money. yes  give me a break the commercial hedgers (the banksters)are still very much incontrol but their exploits are much smaller.

i believe the 1160 lows marked the bottom of a bull ,in bulls surprises are on the upside. pointing arrows down into your fear zone doesnt necessarily connect w/reality

dharma

#557 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 04:00 PM

for  the record i dont think 1280 will break,but i am open to the possibility! believe we are in 4 of c here

the fib retracement is holding so far .i am not bearish here at all folks are out of fear. the bond curve yield is screaming at me-we have a big problem here.its also saying bonds are begging for buyers , not a good sign. marty is looking for a may panic https://www.armstron...-panic-of-2019/

there are holes in the dykes .and they are starting to gush.  keep in mind,next year is the election ,many contestants have thrown their hats into the rink.the incumbent has to have the economy looking good. ie they will spend lots of newly printed money. yes  give me a break the commercial hedgers (the banksters)are still very much incontrol but their exploits are much smaller.

i believe the 1160 lows marked the bottom of a bull ,in bulls surprises are on the upside. pointing arrows down into your fear zone doesnt necessarily connect w/reality

dharma

agree, I like what SLV did yesterday with making a new low(14.04) barely below the 14.05 March 7 bottom (Wave A) and daily RSI diverged, can't at all rule out prices have lower to go on this likely wave C of the correction, maybe gold goes below 1280, maybe not. Added very slightly today, about 15% long with the truck lined up and waiting, but being patient as I can always but some further strength off this area

also be interesting to see if FIB's BPI buy was negated

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 29 March 2019 - 04:02 PM.

#558 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 03:06 PM

Here you go Senor. Courtesy of Fib.  LINK

Peace
johngeorge

#559 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,073 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 05:08 PM

Here you go Senor. Courtesy of Fib.  LINK

so JG the uptrend is broken but the buy signal still intact?? or...

#560 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 11:46 AM

wave 4 of C continues.friday is the new moon. it is in aries=something new a fresh start. i am looking for the next impulse to start then

dharma