1/18

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#31 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:50 PM

I don't know about you all but I am eating lunch at 5 today.  One of those no blinkers.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#32 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:51 PM

I figure around 50 if there is time.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#33 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

probably out another at 61+-

#34 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 03:54 PM

nope bagged #3

#35 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:04 PM

back in with 3 on breach to the 3.56 bar low..

#36 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:13 PM

stopped back in on breach after break. 

#37 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:41 PM

high and dump maybe

#38 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 04:44 PM

below 4.31 min bar im in on 3 leaving in 4.

#39 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 05:09 PM

dumped it.  Looks like follow through a bit on Sunday and dont like where they left cash. 

Ok day overall good morning ruff a little between 60 and 75, good afternnon.  I hope some of you did not get too hammered and hope others kicked some booty on an epic options squeeze.  

Edited by zoropb, 18 January 2019 - 05:10 PM.

#40 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 18 January 2019 - 07:10 PM

Week In Review:

*Monday....Late today or tomorrow we hit a low
                  I'm thinking high of day comes in before noon time, may be excellent short

We will visit the 65 area again

*Tuesday....I know we will hit the 65 area again, will try for that

Giving away money up here.  NO MONEY PAST 2605.  It is a gift from above that for the taking

*Wednesday....Looks like we need 1-2 small little highs after a drop smiliar to last night to 07. Then 65 area or below again. I will be loading up and
                        staying in for the short term nuking. Like shooting at the little fake ducks in the arcade up here.
                        I think the st high is likely the one we print this morning

We have the cluster of big bar targets around the number 27.50 and 3L off last night lows is 29.50 and 1.5 weekly Levels is 30.  My mouth is watering lol

*Thursday....looks like it but needs to crack 05.   Does not matter you will lose money if you hold a position up here within 24 hours.  SO stay and pay or dump and reload    
                    way down there

free money coupon opened up 2614 come and get it.  lol

*Friday....Close 2677, guess that about covers it!  We did hit that 65, just wrong century