"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#52 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 07:15 AM

a new daily SAR buy, if it holds another day should be good.

cycles really switched from flat or bearish to bullish, the low cycles is the throttle it has

always been there. When there is a turn it rephases and become supportive. The projection

looks much better steady up should need more follow through and another downtrend line about

11250 today that drops 30 points per day, to be sure. The decline served to phase in some lows

and was probably a setup to capitalize the Bakkt exchange.

And if we think metals can take a pause soon?

#53 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:17 AM

expecting btc to pause a time around 12250 top line I think I wlll skim some for ETH Classic in both coinbase accounts.

I probably need to put an allocation in an exchange for alt coin trading I just hate trading dont do it much but think that

an alt coin cycle can be coming in with btc dominance at such extremes for so long and the BAKKT exchange to be adding

some 75 coins. 

ETC was one I bought first time not long ago and showed some relative strength in recent declines.

#54 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 September 2019 - 09:50 PM

Here is the latest, when it turns with conviction should be a good sign the low cycles have turned, and nothing but up.

It actually has improved looking more steady and persistent up.

13b41bfa-d57f-4d04-ab96-6dc31b783fc2-ori

#55 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:16 PM

Pretty broad initiation was in most all alts today maybe prestaging for BAKKT to bring

in the crowd. Above potential for btc pending. I guess BAKKT is next week.

Here is a list of coins they will list which pretty much means they are controlled by Fed and owned by DTCC

ICE Data Services

@ICEDataServices
· Mar 14, 2019
Full list of cryptocurrencies included in our Cryptocurrency Data Feed
(this is going to take a few tweets):

• Aelf
• Ardor
• Augur
• Cardano
• Basic Attention
• Bitcoin
• Bitcoin Cash ABC
• Bitcoin Cash SV
• Bitcoin Gold
• BitShares
• Bytom
• CyberMiles

ICE Data Services

@ICEDataServices
• Crypto. com
• Dash
• Decentraland
• DigiBtyte
• Dogecoin
• Elastos
• EOS
• Ether
• Ethereum Classic
• Gas
• Gemini Dollar
• Huobi Token
• ICON
• IOST
• Kyber Network
• Litecoin
• Lisk
• Metaverse ETP
• MIOTA
• Mithril
• Monero
• Nebulas
• NEM

7:59 AM - Mar 14, 2019

list.png?x96471

#56 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:31 PM

If its real, an initiation that sticks and projects, some leaders in price and volume are

Atom-early start a week or so

ether - really a mutual fund of the tokens

eos

ripple

ltc

ada

bch

ontology

dash

stellar

iota

tezos

doge

zrx

bat

VET

iost

there are few other that I know much about or dont care about or arent high enough in mkt cap, these were the ones I accumulated except I dont have doge yet

Edited by AChartist, 17 September 2019 - 05:39 PM.

#57 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:06 PM

So we'll see tomorrow or soon what is the bakkt effect on btc.

Coinbase, owned by NYSE will soon add many more coins.

If one never did KYC, binance still works for you. I did register with BN USA too.

There are alot of tokens working well lately out of */btc falling wedges dont know it if will work this time but is working short term rotationally.

I had a choice of two and took one good one but missed 90% in SONM. It is not that unusual a few doing 40% or so now and then rotationally.

It was  webinar with Teeka of Palm Beach newsletter that named his favorite 5 alt coins. From price action people thing they were 0x, TNT, Link, Ripio, Crypterium.

I took TNT but was vacillating about taking SONM at the time. I've always had alot of 0x.

Here are a couple videos I thought worthy.

#58 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 05:25 AM

It really looks like shooting fish season again in alts, proper weekly chart setups working,

alot of volume coming into many of them after a long time of deepstate stealth accumulation.

while the retail was frozen in the headlights with ptsd.

The clue was the token index ETH moving up early. They leave their tracks. Of course they will accumulate

the atls/tokens to be listed by Coinbase and BAKKT same as how they crashed to accumulate btc ahead of institutional etf and BAKKT.

Cant say if right, some people say bch will eventually exceed btc I suppose btc is just not available for purchase before

long. There is not that much left avail to mine, about 13% of it lost forever and more of that attrition over time.

Cant promise it will work, one way it may work is if the profits try to locate some value diversifications while it is the price of air. It pretty much

how I bought so much off it with $100+ litecoin I figured at the time it was house money and I really didnt care after

I had my capital out. What if there are extreme profits to rotate every week for a long time of several months.

We might be entering epicenter here unto early next year for now just taking easiest chart setups is working, until that isnt

why not take 40% here and there, sell half of and rotate to another parlay up the share balance there is something moving 40% fairly reliably

with chart setups every day. Just follow volume on binance and dont chase price up late there is always something new working.

#59 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 October 2019 - 07:51 PM

Some leaders out of the hole could be the ones to watch just hold the nose to buy on higher low patterns,

Link may be the one for the whole enchillada, this cycles version of 2017 ether and ltc parabolics.

And I have alot more Link than I started eth and ltc with in the day.

A couple days ago I bought most of this weeks top movers the charts are working of course will take higher high-low series to confirm.

Edited by AChartist, 08 October 2019 - 07:52 PM.

#60 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 10:40 PM

Dont know if they'll be right have some info appears reasonable.

Could be an alt rally, I called a few weeks ago apparent peak in btc dominance, says should be good until Dec.

Btc starts moving in advance of halving would typically stall the alts at some point. Then alts could come in later

again after btc plateaus out in the spring/summer. When there is so much money made in btc it diversifies later

into alts later btc cycle. There are alot of small coins gone, I have an awful lot of what is working at some point have

to buy back PPT but I have all the current leading ones and participating except didnt have any Atom yet dont know much about it.

from this point should just work to blindly weekly cost avg btc for a few months. when they move its always seems stealthy, then too fast, then too late have

to preposition.

Edited by AChartist, 12 October 2019 - 10:45 PM.