out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#101 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:31 AM

and lets see if this move in silver above 15 "sticks" and leads to the huge catch up rally my interp of the charts has been suggesting in the silver miners and a final top in the GSR - what a week so far! yes.gif

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 14 June 2019 - 07:32 AM.

#102 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 07:45 AM

AUDUSD falling like a stone.  Means the outlook for trade with China is bad.

#103 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:14 AM

15 is not sticking so far....  Maybe need to chop sideways until Wednesday next week 2pm.

Need to see Silver break up and through 15 SOON

#104 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 09:19 AM

looks like we have done 5 up here in gdx just my take

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#105 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 10:34 AM

i wont get excited until 1400 is in the rear view mirror. we are still chopping around in the base.which is not to say there arent encouraging signs ,

there are many. silver needs to be above 15. the fed is next week . i doubt they do anything. the fed reacts not initiates.  

yes could be the end of a 5 up in the miners.  it looks to me like the 2nd 1/2 of the year will get the ball rolling for the bulls

dharma

owner of blasted tanker contradicts us govt claims

#106 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:54 AM

One more pullback on Silver...

Needs to hold right about this area, and then needs a Close over $15 to get buy signal....

Really liking the last 2 weeks action in GOLD (barrick). It looks like big guy may be about to emerge from long bear slumber...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#107 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 11:58 AM

SAND starting to look potentially very bullish longer term..

RGLD is a hair away from ATH...looking like triple top breakout on weekly chart...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#108 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:09 PM

Agnico Eagle is breaking out and has a trend for a major high close to Armstrong's major pi cycle date of 2032.95 which he says is when the 'crash and burn' of western civilization will happen. The oscillator signal is on the monthly chart and being that far out could be off by a few months but it is still startling to me to see it pointing very close to the major pi cycle date. 

Edited by Russ, 14 June 2019 - 12:13 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#109 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:20 PM

Armstrong is saying still likely that this move up in gold is only a 'summer rally' still.

Says it is not a sealed deal for a breakout UNLESS we get a MONTHLY close within the next 10 trading days of 1362.50 or higher.

He talking about how markets love to trap everyone etc etc. right at the previous highs.

And then of course talks about inflationary wave starting from the next ECM turning point of January 2020.

Yikes !!!! look at the gravestone doji candlestick on the Spot gold daily bar....

Went long JDST for a trade only into next week.  Stop at 34.54

Edited by tradesurfer, 14 June 2019 - 12:21 PM.

#110 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 12:21 PM

It's not even summer yet.