out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#121 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 11:23 AM

i liked and didnt like fridays action: i liked new highs completing a 5 and didnt like the closes. also we have divergences in the metal from overbought

also, from a planetary point of view jupiter and neptune are in play here. =exaggeration and deception. so,while this a time for caution, it could reverse 

wednesday is the fed , i would be surprised if they move. even though the odds are high for a move in july i doubt they move then also. which imo will start the correction in the stock market and get gold moving again. w/all the bullish news ,ie paul tudor etc it seems time for a breather and some doubt

But the 5 up is unmistakable

dharma

#122 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 16 June 2019 - 09:28 PM

prediction for this week.  Mining and metals will be dead money until 2:31pm wednesday afternoon...

#123 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 11:26 AM

pms have to work off overbought condition. 

patience

dharma

#124 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 02:11 PM

Eric Hadik interview from last week. He expects the equities to last until mid-June . Also he expects gold rally to continue until July/August 2019.

http://audio.marketviews.tv/hadik.mp3

#125 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:16 AM

Volcano.Rosso's chart posted on the gold discussion forum on Tradingview... (I have no idea what he  based this on but it agrees with my work for a top in Sept.) 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#126 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:01 AM

This is one "bucking  bronco" we are riding - how many riders will remain firm?

#127 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,862 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:14 AM

Hi Ho Silver???

Let's see if bulls can finally take and hold $15 today.....

Edited by K Wave, 18 June 2019 - 10:14 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#128 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 10:36 AM

in big bull markets divergences occur from overbought conditions, and then are taken out by new upthrusts

stubaby, that is always the challenge.we are very early here. and havent broken out of the base. the money is 

made by riding , but the bull wants as few riders as possible.lots of noise on the board in the world , and in the 

markets.  will the fed coo tomorrow. and to top it off the incumbent is up for reelection. xi is self appointed for life

lots of money will be thrown around to get the incumbent reelected and whoever the dems throw at him will

also spend. stagflation.

dharma

silver is lagging  badly, when it wakes up  watch out   the pattern from the 80 high to the present is a very large cup and handle

hi ho silver

be careful what you wish for!

gold looking alot like 09 fractal

Edited by dharma, 18 June 2019 - 10:39 AM.

#129 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 02:51 PM

Out on the limb waiting for a decision... 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#130 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:00 PM

Dust broke support...