out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#51 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 10:53 AM

agree w/senor , bull markets dont make it easy for those on the station to jump on ,w/o paying up

the jobs #s were weak,the fed will lower rates.  these tariffs hurt the consumer, yet i dont hear of any opposition to the smoot-hawley of 2019 

tariffs will make prices of imports more expensive, leaving the consumer to hold his money.

this year will mark the turn, when fiat is on its way to its intrinsic value

seasonal charts are great, they dont hold true every year. w/2 breakaway gaps and gold bettering its highs earlier in the year,it looks to me like we are in a strong market. closes on a friday exhibiting strength will make the bull case even stronger.

dharma

#52 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 11:53 AM

weekly gold chart shows us nearing critical zone imo

#53 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:05 PM

This weeks action has me cautiously optimistic that PM and related stocks are just about ready to get a bull move underway....

GLD back kiss of daily 900 and subsequent ramp looks VERY promising....200 day just crossing upside over the 900 after a long multi-year battle for control of the 900. 200 over 900 is one the key ingredients of a bull run...

Let's see if this is finally the real deal....

vq5c9h.jpg

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#54 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:13 PM

Barrick also one I have been watching closely for some time now as it continues its massive battle at the 900 day...

Price now back on the upswing with 200 day MA now turning back up....

If it plows through 900 again, I think it sticks this time for some time to come, perhaps years...

That MASSIVE Volume by Price Bar should be huge support once it is finally overcome to the upside...

nlpld3.jpg

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#55 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:11 PM

Seasonals favor a drop for gold

Hadik thinks gold will go up towards the end of June, take a rest and then go up into late Aug, which is close to my view but I think Sept high is more likely. There is a gap around 1305 on the gold chart but it didn't take out the feb high yet. Hadik mentioned the 90/10 rule that gold may have done 90% of it's move in 10% of the time so far, I'm not sure about all that.

Looks like this is a "for real" wave 3 and its just not goin to let folks in for a while unless they "pay up", works for me

Senor

Peter Grandich sold all his equity stocks last fall and entered gold in April this year after saying the bottom was in on gold because a guest on Fox Business said gold was dead and to sell it and buy bitcoin, in addition Malaysia has proposed a gold back currency for Asia. He says the gold market has responded to the central bankers throwing in the towel and moving to just printing to support the stock market and he thinks gold has entered a new bull market that will take it to new all time nominal high. http://petergrandich...door-yet-again/

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#56 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 04:41 PM

Silver looking bullish with large weekly volume and moving average crossover... Silver%2BJune%2B2019.PNG

Edited by Russ, 09 June 2019 - 04:42 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#57 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,047 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 11:29 PM

sure looks like it Russ

#58 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:49 AM

the business cycle is very long in the tooth, as an indicator to buy pms

the fed is about to enter into an easing cycle as fed bashing by trump continues

indian buying of gold in april passed the 100ton marker, they bought 115 tons

gold has been spinning its wheels the last few days,not getting traction to take out 1350

so now we correct. indian dealers have been quiet/buying little during this rally

the c

ommercials have piled on new shorts.as the bait bought aggressively. 

it feels to me like the game will be changing soon as so many plates are 

spinning. the powers that be are talking about the dollar being too high

the rally in the broad market looks to run out of steam soon as all the dip buyers

continue to pile on . the stage is set. 

now it has to act out. credit expansion is maxxed

dharma

#59 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:04 PM

adding modestly into "gaps", GDXJ for example at 29.71-30.02. as always DYODD

Senor

#60 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,822 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:24 PM

After today's action, look like final pivot set on silver on the $15 throwover.

If/When Silver closes above $15 again, I plan on moving significant funds into the PMs for longer term play...

In the meantime, until these bearish throwovers stop occurring, bulls need to be patient, as prices could still work lower until bulls actually claim and hold key price pivot levels...