• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#611 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 10:51 AM

new forever highs in gold in the euro. 

we are in a different part of the cycle . so if you are operating as if gold is in the 11-19, part of the cycle you will be at the station waving bye bye

its going to come down to the powers that be will do whats best for their maintaining power, but it will not be good for everyone else

i have an on banks and pension funds. @these rates, and negative rates they will not be able to fulfill their obligations for long

could be in B here or we are impulsing higher

many folks are top calling, they either missed the train or got off early. my targets have not changed.so i am seated

the debt came in as a subject , now it will dictate everything. the printing has begun in earnest. dalio will be proved to be prescient

i watch squares of #s and a gann technique called cycles of the low for support and resistance. everything that happens is based on the 252  low in gold and to an extent the 1045 low.

dharma

the juniors at some point are going to fly i am a speculator.

dsi=77 as of yesterday

found this interesting https://www.bloomber...le-donald-trump

Edited by dharma, 27 August 2019 - 10:55 AM.

#612 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:23 PM

we are in a different part of the cycle . so if you are operating as if gold is in the 11-19, part of the cycle you will be at the station waving bye bye

its going to come down to the powers that be will do whats best for their maintaining power, but it will not be good for everyone else

i have an on banks and pension funds. @these rates, and negative rates they will not be able to fulfill their obligations for long

many folks are top calling, they either missed the train or got off early. my targets have not changed.so i am seated

the debt came in as a subject , now it will dictate everything. the printing has begun in earnest. dalio will be proved to be prescient

i watch squares of #s and a gann technique called cycles of the low for support and resistance. everything that happens is based on the 252  low in gold and to an extent the 1045 low.

dharma

dsi=77 as of yesterday

Yes I jumped off the train too soon although some of my charts - silver in particular - are pointing at mid Oct for the high, it did pull back but very briefly though. I notice that the juniors are under-performing the major gold stocks right now. Here is an interesting interview with Steve Bannon detailing the conflict between Trump and China.  https://www.youtube....h?v=qH5QzuzD01A 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#613 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:36 PM

dharma

dsi=77 as of yesterday

Yes I jumped off the train too soon although some of my charts - silver in particular - are pointing at mid Oct for the high, it did pull back but very briefly though. I notice that the juniors are under-performing the major gold stocks right now. Here is an interesting interview with Steve Bannon detailing the conflict between Trump and China.  https://www.youtube....h?v=qH5QzuzD01A 

One can ALWAYS find a reason to get out here or support their thesis, in fact I would not be surprised to see a modest top

soon and a pullback, but I could of said that last week or the week before and look where we are now? If I had sold then I might

be LUCKY to buy back where I exited - and that's a big maybe. And so for now I just hold long and don't worry about

it because as I and others have said here - surprises in bull markets are to the upside and recent market action only

confirms that in spades. I am not a blind bull but we have waited for this for 8 yrs and we are still early in the game, just my take

Senor

#614 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 02:57 PM

dharma

dsi=77 as of yesterday

One can ALWAYS find a reason to get out here or support their thesis, in fact I would not be surprised to see a modest top

soon and a pullback, but I could of said that last week or the week before and look where we are now? If I had sold then I might

be LUCKY to buy back where I exited - and that's a big maybe. And so for now I just hold long and don't worry about

it because as I and others have said here - surprises in bull markets are to the upside and recent market action only

confirms that in spades. I am not a blind bull but we have waited for this for 8 yrs and we are still early in the game, just my take

Senor

Hi-Yo... oh, you know. LOL

#615 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 03:53 PM

i think there is potential at some point we see the whole sector go parabolic

not just yet but it is building up to it my two cents

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#616 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 05:05 PM

Miners and now silver are leading the shift from a deflationary view to an inflationary view, once the inflationary view kicks-in - then ALL metals will begin an advance and the masses will finally notice the PM space - has always worked that way!

#617 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:57 PM

Miners and now silver are leading the shift from a deflationary view to an inflationary view, once the inflationary view kicks-in - then ALL metals will begin an advance and the masses will finally notice the PM space - has always worked that way!

indeed    its why i like platinum.  the combustion engine is not going away just yet. and yes in a couple of years the whole sector will go parabolic. i could be wrong but i dont  the public comes in until the highs are breached. watching the spread getting more pronounced.  watching the escalating tensions in hong kong. watching the trade war continue. i dont know much but i can see my account make new highs , seems almost daily.  looking for a good run soon. silver and its miners leading.  we are way early  

dharma

#618 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:06 PM

dharma

dsi=77 as of yesterday

Senor

Yes I admit my error but I have some good cash now too, might buy a new truck, will be looking for an entry again but I don't like chasing stocks.  One old (1955) hombre to another. Russ

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#619 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 07:25 PM

dharma

dsi=77 as of yesterday

Senor

Yes I admit my error but I have some good cash now too, might buy a new truck, will be looking for an entry again but I don't like chasing stocks.  One old (1955) hombre to another. Russ

Si, but since I also have the same birth yr (1955) lets call ourselves in our "later prime"yes.gif isn't 60 the new 40? and I still like "chasing" my wife..

Senor

#620 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 08:35 PM

dharma

dsi=77 as of yesterday

Senor

Si, but since I also have the same birth yr (1955) lets call ourselves in our "later prime"yes.gif isn't 60 the new 40? and I still like "chasing" my wife..

Senor

Yeah, sounds like fun Senor,  'everyday above ground is a good day!'  Russ