out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#601 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 09:55 AM

Watch GSR here, could be entering a massive wave 3 down basis daily and weekly charts, if you count the big June/July decline off the multi-decade highs as 5 down (I do) then this potential next leg down could be MASSIVE, now the alternate count is yes we have  5 down but todays drop is part of wave "b" of a unfolsing abc large cirrective rally off that July bottom, very interesting

Senor

#602 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 10:52 AM

Dharma you have been nailing this thing nice going man

\thanks gannman. i am operating under the 80/20rule for cycles. the consolidation phase built alot of pent up energy. what i think is 80% of the move will occur in 20% of the time. this whole thing could be over in 4-5 years. its also how i am looking @wxmans kondratieff wave chart. this week should be good to go, we are correcting intra day here. got up to 1555 last night and its been a slow grind ever since. the key for me is gold in the ground for most explorers/juniors is less than a 100oz  they are still undervalued. the 1st takeover salvo will begin to change the parameters for valuation.if one owns metal its for insurance. miners are for trading. and profits. 

this whole move lower in bonds is for governments its not for citizens. retired people . pension funds. its going to create alot of dislocations. the cbs are trapped.  tweets will keep coming. the weight of the debt is finally beginning to be a factor.

sinclair has said, to give an idea. the first reset will be by governments, it will be way too modest for the amount of debt. the 2nd one will be by russia and china . and it will be substantial. and that is where sellers will be not at the fake market

all i know is to get the balance sheets in the black  rickards #s come into play

as folks have stated we are way early . lots of folks have ducked for cover along the way.  the public will start to join the fray above the highs.40-50 years of mismanagement and promises to constituents will extract a heavy toll

dharma

Edited by dharma, 26 August 2019 - 10:55 AM.

#603 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:52 PM

Gold stocks failed to break above earlier high, forming a double top with an island and gold reversed after the overnight high, possible breakdown happening? 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#604 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:16 PM

this could have been either A of the correction or all of the correction. 

bonds give no return or negative rates. making gold an attractive alternative

the argument that gold/silver dont give interest is no longer valid

the bonds are vying for the biggest bubble in history!!

dharma

pull backs are opportunities they are fleeting

#605 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:20 PM

i am looking at the weekly macd and the weekly time segmented volume on slv. 

there are a lot of similarities between now and july of 2010. at that time in 5 months

from  july to dec  2010 we went from  17 on slv to 30. will it happen i dont know the set

up is very similar thats for sure 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#606 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 03:23 PM

conservative guesstimate slv is going to 26   fwiw just my take 

#607 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 09:37 AM

Fwiw I have Aug 19 as the end of ii of primary 3. Very tiny pullback .if a am

Right this thing should fly . I don't cRe about overbought cots any of that stuff

Just watching price

#608 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 09:57 AM

Watch GSR here, could be entering a massive wave 3 down basis daily and weekly charts, if you count the big June/July decline off the multi-decade highs as 5 down (I do) then this potential next leg down could be MASSIVE, now the alternate count is yes we have  5 down but todays drop is part of wave "b" of a unfolsing abc large cirrective rally off that July bottom, very interesting

Senor

Senor - thank you for your astute watching of the $HUI:GOLD and GSR  - having GSR and $HUI:GLD working "in sync" could surprise any waiting to board the train.  I am also watching the monthly charts for potential resistance in the miners (I use mostly $XAU, FWIW), and/or a completed EW count - so far I see neither.

#609 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 10:29 AM

Senor

Excellent observation on GSR chart. It is picking up steam. Please keep up the good work .

Thanks,

#610 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 10:35 AM

Senor

Senor - thank you for your astute watching of the $HUI:GOLD and GSR  - having GSR and $HUI:GLD working "in sync" could surprise any waiting to board the train.  I am also watching the monthly charts for potential resistance in the miners (I use mostly $XAU, FWIW), and/or a completed EW count - so far I see neither.

Si, a few trying to top pick a huge impulse wave - IMO an exercise in futilityyes.gif SILJ above 11, and da beat goes on

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 27 August 2019 - 10:36 AM.