out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#801 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 10:16 AM

Jabat, thanks for this. By "silver index" I think he means spot silver.

#802 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 11:24 AM

yesterdays cot showed the commercials covering 68k shorts. and that is as of tuesday

i had my own brokerage company where we brokered physical barrels of oil and merc contracts for oil. i never knew my clients real positions as they could 

mask it by one or the other markets. what i see is central banks are large buyers of gold. in the past when there were questions as to the viability of countries currencies gold was demanded as payment

the gdx is oversold .there was a previous bottom @26 and change . my work shows bottom starting the 23rd  but w/some astro stuff i am pushing it back to the 18-21 to start looking for a bottom . hadik has the 23-oct4  for his bottom in the xau. corrections are part of the process. especially in bull markets. if you are uncomfortable or freaked out by this correction you are trading too big. so far this is small and quite normal. 

dharma

dsi=62 not including fridays action,  personally i would like that # to come down. of course the market could care less what i personally think

until proven otherwise this is a  bull market  corrections are buying opportunities

#803 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 12:57 PM

Be interesting to see starting Sunday night how the markets react to the large drone attack on a KEY saudi oil facility. Looks like 5 mil barrels of production could be lost for a while - reports on extent of damage not in yet. However, more impt could be an escalating conflice in the ME as Saudi's Bin Salman will have to respond hard. Who will he hit back at? Yemem or their backers (Iran)? Will oil finally again carry a risk premium? Could be a wild Sunday night/Monday

Senor

#804 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 02:57 PM

https://www.cnn.com/...tack/index.html

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#805 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 02:58 PM

a link about the attack on saudi oil

#806 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 05:01 PM

https://kingworldnew...eeb-09-14-2019/

smart man he has made some good calls 

#807 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 06:15 PM

seems ptretty clear to me that we have ended the weekly cycle in gold that took us p so well,

need to set back an watch what unfolds...

i think Leebs 1360 target is sound enough...only rpoblem i have is why make it so easy for others to get on board?

Either we go MUCH lower or we dont get there

#808 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 07:45 PM

seems ptretty clear to me that we have ended the weekly cycle in gold that took us p so well,

i think Leebs 1360 target is sound enough...only rpoblem i have is why make it so easy for others to get on board?

1362 was Armstrong's key breakout number, so a test of that would be pretty amazing and a great buying opportunity, early Nov should be the time to buy as I said.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#809 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 08:44 PM

1362 was Armstrong's key breakout number, so a test of that would be pretty amazing and a great buying opportunity, early Nov should be the time to buy as I said.

or Friday was the low? would not surprise me at all

Senor

#810 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,059 posts

Posted 14 September 2019 - 09:48 PM

i think a good bounce is in store next week Senor BUT i cant see the weekly cycle being over quite so fast