out on a limb! bottom for wave 2 in !?

• Please log in to reply
1010 replies to this topic

#921 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 05:48 PM

time segmented volume in the sector looks good. it has relieved the overbought condition.

so lets see how it goes if we go into the dumper bears are right  if we take off then the bulls 

are right i am bullish fwiw 

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#922 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 05:55 PM

https://activetrader...o=6087476627001

#923 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:22 PM

gdxj heavy selling and continuation pattern into the close. looks like more down in store

#924 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:24 PM

buyin a little GDXJ in after hrs at 37, as always DYODD

Senor

that late GDXJ decline in the last minute (fund sell?) and 10 minutes after close was weird, it did allow me to buy some shares at 36.98-37, today interestingly was the highest GDXJ volume since july 1 which was a wave 2 low on the way up, was today another key corrective bottom? 

Senor

you are couting a 1-2 i-ii in gdxj off the lows today

#925 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,065 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:24 PM

I'm bullish as well. GDXJ recovered significantly after hours.

#926 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,957 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 06:55 PM

gdxj heavy selling and continuation pattern into the close. looks like more down in store

yeah, but that was only GDXJ so likely a "program" or fund bailing, GDX/HUI etc did not see anything like, most stuff closes a good bit off the session lows so I go with that and hopefully thank GDXJ tomorrow for the shares at 37 I picked up today - we see

Senor

#927 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 08:16 PM

LT Gold buy signal is coming, Felder

https://thefelderrep..._eid=e1d860fd28

#928 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,048 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 10:44 PM

well knowing your trading skills i suspect you sell that for a profit. I will be lightening up on the next wave higher

#929 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 September 2019 - 11:20 PM

I was buying today.  Bought full position in GOAU and added it to my core..  To me I think the down side risk is greater than the upside.  I remain bullish and near fully invested. Balance in money market VMFXX.

Peace
johngeorge

#930 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 19 September 2019 - 01:15 AM

I think the way it acted, It is due for a trip lower,  Since it found support at 1490 any print below that then next stop is 1445-1455

I am out of all gold/silver positions as this week has been total stress ping pong ride.

Actually,  I am Glad I am onto something else.  Actually rolled everything into AMT 225c oct when AMT was at 219.20 They just raised Dividends and payable mid Oct. I think the market runs to 3045-65 from here and AMT will be at 230 min.  

Sorry for rambling and since not in Gold I won't be clogging your thread.  

Hey RUSS,

I should have listen a bit more closely to your opinion

Best to all

O

Ok Opin.  , I assume you are talking about ABX?  Time will tell on gold here,  I think it's going down more, we'll see. I am not in the market just watching now.  Silver looks like 5 waves up since it broke out to me. 

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/