HINDENBURG OMENS? Bulls stage comeback but still bearish

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#21 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,417 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 09:56 AM

only one trade now: NQ short, this move down will end soon, I will exit and go long

all daytrades

Trying not to get caught up in too many trades today

#22 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,028 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:02 AM

This week is all about the OpEx. The truth should be told next week.......

Edited by redfoliage2, 19 July 2019 - 10:03 AM.

#23 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:05 AM

a good read

https://www.thetechn...is-scary-close/

makes sense...

looks like IWM about to collapse... SPX cant hold 3000 , only thing holding it up today is opex.

#24 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:10 AM

Armstrong saying the rest of the world collapsing under out feet...

https://www.armstron...xports-decline/

this should start to effect USA soon, at least remove some of the bids...

armstrong saying we either go hard down into January 2020,  Or up into it...

to me looking like we go down as a final low into january 2020

Edited by tradesurfer, 19 July 2019 - 10:10 AM.

#25 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:19 AM

db trader...     we thank you for your bearish contributions......keeping the market equation in balance in favor of the minority bulls has been your outstanding contribution

I think you got it wrong, its called "traders talk" and regards trading both up and down not just holding from 675 lol!!  

You still don't get it...and...every business execution, long or short, is a trade.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#26 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,578 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:24 AM

db trader...     we thank you for your bearish contributions......keeping the market equation in balance in favor of the minority bulls has been your outstanding contribution

I think you got it wrong, its called "traders talk" and regards trading both up and down not just holding from 675 lol!!  

You still don't get it...and...every business execution, long or short, is a trade.

Fib

What are you talking about, as far as I remember the market goes up and down and so duhhhh of course its about trading "long" which is up and "short" is down.  Seriously don't get why you guys don't get the fact that this site is called "traders talk" and no matter if a person is long or short they deserve respect for their opinion!

#27 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 10:33 AM

a good read

https://www.thetechn...is-scary-close/

makes sense...

looks like IWM about to collapse... SPX cant hold 3000 , only thing holding it up today is opex.

this made sense in 2014....its never ending eh?  https://www.marketwa...bble-2014-04-08

#28 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:12 AM

What are you talking about, as far as I remember the market goes up and down and so duhhhh of course its about trading "long" which is up and "short" is down.  Seriously don't get why you guys don't get the fact that this site is called "traders talk" and no matter if a person is long or short they deserve respect for their opinion!

And STILL you don't get it...amazing!!

On a side note...I believe that one should have better respect for those who have not only been around longer than yourself, but also have quite the successful track record in their stated field of work to where it would be a privilege to ask direct questions in an attempt to learn from their experiences (freely) on a public forum, and not allowing personalities or one's ego getting in the way of possibly being a better at your own craft.

Our common enemy here is the marketplace and not the members of this forum. We're all here to make enough money so that we can live comfortably without relying on or asking for the help of others (including the Government), and maybe even paying it forward to keep the ball rolling for the next generation of traders who hunger for the same thing.

Time for me to once again go back into the darkness...I wish you all good trading no matter what your time objectives might be...like an onion, it's all layered one on top of the other.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#29 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,578 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 11:40 AM

And STILL you don't get it...amazing!!

On a side note...I believe that one should have better respect for those who have not only been around longer than yourself, but also have quite the successful track record in their stated field of work to where it would be a privilege to ask direct questions in an attempt to learn from their experiences (freely) on a public forum, and not allowing personalities or one's ego getting in the way of possibly being a better at your own craft.

Our common enemy here is the marketplace and not the members of this forum. We're all here to make enough money so that we can live comfortably without relying on or asking for the help of others (including the Government), and maybe even paying it forward to keep the ball rolling for the next generation of traders who hunger for the same thing.

Time for me to once again go back into the darkness...I wish you all good trading no matter what your time objectives might be...like an onion, it's all layered one on top of the other.

Fib

Are you talking about me or the chief I'm just confused, respect one anothers opinions thats it.

#30 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,417 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:35 PM

seems to be some problem with a brit tanker over there in the Strait

but this should not cause any major drop in the market

that will come after the FED cuts