the tree grew around the limb, change of season

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#221 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:21 AM

I'm seeing a rising wedge in this morning's GDXJ. Looks ST bearish.

I feel like I am on an island with Dharma, does anyone ever see anything bullish recently? wall o worry growing ever higher IMO

Senor

Oh, I am bullish, just not ST yet - everything from the EOM print low looks corrective up

yet everything down looks corrective as well and importantly IMO GLD and SLV have 5-wave rallies off weeks low and GLD basically nailed its .382 retracement this morning, I like the chances of this "stealth" rally accelerating higher next week and perhaps closing at/near session highs today, we see

Senor

#222 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:36 AM

We are going higher brother
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#223 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:37 AM

gannman, was your turn for 3 pm today a biggie, like for the daily/weekly, or more short term?

#224 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 11:47 AM

I feel like I am on an island with Dharma, does anyone ever see anything bullish recently? wall o worry growing ever higher IMO

Senor

Oh, I am bullish, just not ST yet - everything from the EOM print low looks corrective up

yet everything down looks corrective as well and importantly IMO GLD and SLV have 5-wave rallies off weeks low and GLD basically nailed its .382 retracement this morning, I like the chances of this "stealth" rally accelerating higher next week and perhaps closing at/near session highs today, we see

Senor

Alone on Gold Island... been there, done that. LOL

#225 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 01:04 PM

well i am long term bullish for sure. take a look around the fundamentals support that both ism #were below expectations and signalling recession

in the short term i have a turn next week.  i want to see what it brings

notice when there are corrections kwave disappears. when he thinks the bull has returned , he will return

he is an astute trader

short term here lets see what the market has in store. 

dharma

after 2 very bearish ism #s miraculously china/usa have put their differences aside and come to an agreement?! not

the fed has stick saved the economy,, they are genius? not

out of the blue the stock market found buyers because the economy is strong and sound   not 

folks its all magic a mirage.  meanwhile joe is getting the fuzzy end of the stick and the folks he elected are only stuffing their pockets.     i am healthy i got some time.    loss of confidence in the system is next up! 

#226 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:09 PM

hhh i count trading hours. it was 144 hours from the  top in gld on sep 4. 

it is important imo  i expect gld to move higher here the stocks 

are acting very well 

Edited by gannman, 04 October 2019 - 02:10 PM.

#227 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 02:10 PM

Thanks gannman. I've always been interested in Gann, but it seems hard to find info on. So that's regular market hours, or futures hours? Gold topped at 14:59. Impressive!

Edited by hhh, 04 October 2019 - 02:12 PM.

#228 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:29 PM

at 1467 gcz c=a. so we have a correction that fulfills  symmetry. so i am not sure if that is A of the correction or the whole correction

and i have turns bradley sunday and all of next week. so it doesnt really matter to me , except for conversation sake.  

what does matter to me is the 40 yr cycle peaks in january of 2020 of course the cycle could top early or late. or another longer/shorter cycle could dominate and cause the 40 yr cycle to come in another time frame i watch anniversary dates as gann did 

jan 21 was the high in 80

if in fact this correction is over then i would think we start working higher next week if not then we correct next week

dharma

hhh ganns company was taken over as lambert gann publishing  you can do a google search and some of his books were available on amazon i bought and took the commodity course and re read it quite a few times.  gann was a christian mystic. his use of #s was uncanny.  he was inspirational w/his abilities  there were people who studied w/him . i studied w/phyllis kahn gann angles and billy wilson who bought lambert gann  i had heard that peter pitch bought the company but i havent bothered to look into that

#229 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 03:36 PM

Senor

Daily charts show nice positive div on miners, nearly on all oscillators.  Charts show a good W bottom.  The W bottom target for gdx is about 32.5.  If it makes a strong move there, it will finally punch through the 31 resistance held since 2013, with next bullish targets at 53 and 65, within about 6 months.  That (punching thru the 31 resistance) could finally happen next week.

#230 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 04 October 2019 - 04:00 PM

hhh regular trading hours