Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:23 PM

Short Gold 1540 Stop 1550

Target 1492  From there will chase down to 1460 with tight stop

#22 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,002 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:31 PM

Who dumped precious metals stocks at about 14:10?

#23 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 01:53 PM

Who dumped precious metals stocks at about 14:10?

the "dumpers/shorters" are having VERY brief and limited success, that's TWICE today thoseyes.gif  sell attempts

have rapidly been reversed back up:

SHORTING IS FUTILEyes.gif giveup.gif

Senor

#24 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:02 PM

You May Be Right Senor,

I was looking good for half a minute there!  ROTFL....  This impeachment stuff is so rediculars and so sad for the country.  But if NP say they are going forward then Gold will hit 1600

About 4 more dollars and my stop hits and I will shut up

#25 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:18 PM

You May Be Right Senor,

I was looking good for half a minute there!  ROTFL....  This impeachment stuff is so rediculars and so sad for the country.  But if NP say they are going forward then Gold will hit 1600

I LOL'ed as well, was out mowin the lawn, came back and the shorts got "mowed down" as wellclapping.gif

Senor

#26 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,949 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:19 PM

As I posted yesterday,  I believe yesterday was the ST top...  VST but IF WE BREAK 1524 you better buckle up!

IMO it will be a 3 day swan dive

yesterday was the ST top in what?

stock mkt this ol hombre thinks

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 24 September 2019 - 02:22 PM.

#27 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:51 PM

As I posted yesterday,  I believe yesterday was the ST top...  VST but IF WE BREAK 1524 you better buckle up!

IMO it will be a 3 day swan dive

yesterday was the ST top in what?

stock mkt this ol hombre thinks

Senor

Senor...

Forgive me Sir,  The Top in Gold was not yesterday!!  It was TODAY!!  Silly Me.....

headspin.gif

#28 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,616 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 03:33 PM

https://www.goldforu...ting-companies/

if you want to do some research on a miner click on their icon after scrolling down and there is a link to the presentation. (for some reason not\\\ all miners have the webcast link) but i have found these presentations to be useful in researching a miner.  

another way to get there http://www.goldforum...program-agenda/  then click on the date and there is a watch button

dharma

Edited by dharma, 24 September 2019 - 03:38 PM.

#29 ryanoo

ryanoo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 660 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 04:18 PM

You May Be Right Senor,

with the formal impeachment inquiry belatedly announced at 5PM today, you probably will be stopped out.  The truth will come out and it will help gold bigly, lol!

#30 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 05:34 PM

You May Be Right Senor,

with the formal impeachment inquiry belatedly announced at 5PM today, you probably will be stopped out.  The truth will come out and it will help gold bigly, lol!

The Truth Will Come Out?  ROTFLMAO...  You mean the same truth that the tax payers paid The Muller Investigation, which proved no wrong doing?  Yes the truth will come out when Our President releases the full transcript tomorrow.   But the futures are open and they are flat, with Naz actually up. And Gold is Down. So I'd say traders are tired of this Constant Witch Hunt.... Since the day he was sworn in.  And IF this ends up being another Fake Balloon by The Flakes then the election is served to him on a Silver Platter!

But make no mistake, I will be voting for them this time around!  I think everyone is/should be all in for tax payer paying everyone's College bills...  And us paying for open borders...  And free Health care... Oh, Not completely free the working class will pay for it!  And the biggest thing I am going to be all in for is the Billionaires tax which doubles taxes on anyone who makes more that 30k a year.  Just to give it to everyone who wants to lay in bed and play PS4 all night!  YUP...  I think the them's are a shoe in....

I do not care who represents the Republican party....  The cashier at Costco can beat them!!!!  

You saw the Short term top in Gold today BOYZ

Edited by opinionated, 24 September 2019 - 05:39 PM.