the tree grew around the limb, change of season

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#711 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:17 AM

I find the anomalies due to volatility and option pricing in general affect the 3X ETFs in such strange ways that analyzing the underlyings is always better (and sometimes opportunities present themselves, like when JDST was moving while JNUG wasn't as I mentioned weeks ago.) Do you have a reason you like to look at them for analysis?

They often lead with their action, especially when they break down early....

Yeah, they're good for that because the options pricing sniffs it out somehow, thanks.

#712 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:20 AM

this little battle should be getting real close to resolution....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#713 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,043 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:28 AM

This is my latest update on SILVER. I adjusted that ZIG-ZAG indicator so it now shows much better the incomplete leg A. If I am guesstimating right, we should go down soon to complete wave (v).

seems just as easy to count as complete 3 3 5

If it goes below 16.60 or above 17.50+, we'll know which one was correct?

#714 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:33 AM

Yeah, I think Senor muttered about this possibility.

WTF! purebs.gif You have the audacity to say I "mutter"? LMAO and I continue to like what I see.miners remain strong and ratio charts look muy Bueno IMO, I think soon gold and silver start rising strongly and TYX and UUP look ready for accelerating declines

Senor

#715 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:37 AM

could be within minutes of decision now....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#716 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:47 AM

PL having a very nice day today as it blasts off the multi-day back test of 4 hour 900.

Back above 910 or so, and things will start to look VERY promising for bulls on an IT/LT basis

#717 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 10:54 AM

Bulls pushin'......let's see if shorts start to cave now...

#718 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:08 AM

Dow/S$P IMO are lunacy here at these levels and that's why I rarely trade the general mkt, I am starting to think almost any trade deal will be a pig dressed up in high heels and a little black dress (helluva visual!), and a  classic buy the rumor of a deal and sell the fact (an actual deal). Keep in mind my forecasting ability in general mkt has been sucky but something really smells here, I remain focused on and long the metals sector

Senor

#719 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:10 AM

Larry Pesavento's YouTubes this week have highlighted the fact that there are bearish harmonic patterns in at least 50 world-wide markets right now, but they've been hanging there for days. And they project 1.618 extensions down, e.g.: 2700s for the SP500.

Edited by hhh, 15 November 2019 - 11:11 AM.

#720 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:22 AM

Starting to look look bulls may not have what it takes to take out key level today...

Edited by K Wave, 15 November 2019 - 11:22 AM.