the tree grew around the limb, change of season

• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#721 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:23 AM

Larry Pesavento's YouTubes this week have highlighted the fact that there are bearish harmonic patterns in at least 50 world-wide markets right now, but they've been hanging there for days. And they project 1.618 extensions down, e.g.: 2700s for the SP500.

Interesting. I gotta think once they pull the plug on general stock mkt things are going to change very, very fast, we see

Senor

#722 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:24 AM

Starting to look look bulls may not have what it takes to take out key level today...

day is far, far from over

#723 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 11:27 AM

Larry Pesavento's YouTubes this week have highlighted the fact that there are bearish harmonic patterns in at least 50 world-wide markets right now, but they've been hanging there for days. And they project 1.618 extensions down, e.g.: 2700s for the SP500.

Interesting. I gotta think once they pull the plug on general stock mkt things are going to change very, very fast, we see

Senor

There's a cycles guy, Raj, who had yesterday +-1 day as a market top and "a surprisingly fast downdraught" on the way.

#724 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:10 PM

Starting to look look bulls may not have what it takes to take out key level today...

day is far, far from over
If bulls do manage to take out that pivot, either today or early next week, shorts better start running for the Hills....

In the meantime, more downside action is still possible until that happens.

If they do manage to take it out by the close today, I would expect a big gap and go on Monday

Edited by K Wave, 15 November 2019 - 12:11 PM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#725 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,042 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:13 PM

No comments!

#726 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 12:14 PM

LOL, love the coloured graphic additions. Would prefer the aircraft to be pointing up though.

#727 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:07 PM

for me the market has not tipped its hand yet. 

we could take out these last lows and create momo divergences!?

i dont see anything definitive. 

w/that said the fact the mining indexes did not make new lows while gold/gdx did  is a bear trap set up  so far the market is not tipping its hand. although we are building a nice base here

on the trade front. it seems to me there are sticking points the deadline that was set has come and gone. since i am a speculator my bet is  nothing gets done. and some point this dawns on on broad market investors and they head for the exits. now that can ignite gold

dharma

i have been getting rajs emails for years. his big picture calls have been good.   oscillators on the broad market are in the nose bleed section.

investor psychology went from an environment of easing and accommodation to oneof wait and see and i believe that is what this correction is about. meanwhile the debt world wide keeps climbing and the world gets more and more unstable. i have been researching juniors. and have added a couple to my watch list. 

Edited by dharma, 15 November 2019 - 03:09 PM.

#728 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 03:53 PM

On Questions about mkts, they are not going to let impeachment hoax appear bad for mkts, and not to let fake paper appear to be good for gold, about time the hoax goes to senate can look for its Failure to hit mkts by withdrawing support as qtrly cycles down next year, or if there are enough Epstein rinos for them to win, no more need for fake mkts anymore in that case either. And even if they get everything they want, theyll want a disaster predicate to bring in the beast system either way Qrtly cycles bad for stkmkt next year. Dont know about gold in all these scenarios but it should only work in a natural law outcome what are the chances

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#729 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:27 PM

i dont see a bottom forming in slv or gld yet fwiw more down side is coming imo

feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#730 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 15 November 2019 - 05:32 PM

from what i see this is a iv of c i think i want to see validation of a bottom and will not be bottom picking here

when gld takes out 145 that would say this correction is over. i will miss the first 100 bucks for some certainty

feeling mellow with the yellow metal