• Please log in to reply
977 replies to this topic

#71 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:35 AM

Well Stub,

Thats a good sign IMO....  All three in a 3-4 day target.  So at that point a higher low on an 2 hour will lead you to the glory land!

#72 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:36 AM

Daily there is a lot of money to be made here if you buy calls when gld takes out

Tuesdays high we are looking at about a 400 dollar run in gld. The important thing to me

Is the upside potential after a bottom is huge just my take
feeling mellow with the yellow metal

#73 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:37 AM

Just went long JNUG big time.

#74 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:40 AM

I not Elliottician, but I think we just got 5th in Silver.

Edited by linrom1, 27 September 2019 - 10:40 AM.

#75 hhh

hhh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,073 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:43 AM

And I'm out.

#76 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 10:50 AM

i am not the sheriff, he got shot  but i spend time, thought, and energy on this board. so if the pms are not in your post then please post it somewhere else or hold that thought . 

yes we are in C here  i have noticed squares are like magnets. 1521 the other day. i dont know if we get there 1444 is the next lower one. triple bottoms almost never hold 1484  should we approach there,will be broken. gold is awaiting the next catalyst and there are many.  i am waiting to buy.  i view this as a gift. to my mind breaking out of the base is the signal. the base held for years. so ,it shows strength when it finally gets broken

as i mentioned chindia has been almost nonexistent in the market in august. perhaps they are waiting for lower numbers to buy!?

there are a litany of potential catalysts. now throw in politics.  the republicans had tried this w/clinton. it failed miserably. now the dems try it w/trump. i expect this to backfire on them . end it there!!!! karumba !

dharma

#77 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:05 AM

i am not the sheriff, he got shot  but i spend time, thought, and energy on this board. so if the pms are not in your post then please post it somewhere else or hold that thought . 

yes we are in C here  i have noticed squares are like magnets. 1521 the other day. i dont know if we get there 1444 is the next lower one. triple bottoms almost never hold 1484  should we approach there,will be broken. gold is awaiting the next catalyst and there are many.  i am waiting to buy.  i view this as a gift. to my mind breaking out of the base is the signal. the base held for years. so ,it shows strength when it finally gets broken

as i mentioned chindia has been almost nonexistent in the market in august. perhaps they are waiting for lower numbers to buy!?

there are a litany of potential catalysts. now throw in politics.  the republicans had tried this w/clinton. it failed miserably. now the dems try it w/trump. i expect this to backfire on them . end it there!!!! karumba !

dharma

PMS?

#78 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,298 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:12 AM

I am focusing on October 10th area, but bottom could come before that, FWIW

Stu, nice call on the XAU.

#79 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 11:58 AM

dharma

did silver and SLV end wave C today with their modest new decline low vs possible wave A bottoms. Did PAAS end a really nice looking abc daily decline right at 38% retrace today at 14.94, did FSM end large correction at .618 area (3.21) after beautiful 5 up from THE decline lows, did gold see a wave C failure - MUY interesting day, a strong close IMO would look pretty darn bullish IMO

Senor

Senor

#80 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 12:01 PM

It looks like GLD will reclaim 142 area?