• 4,937 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 09:58 AM

Agreed Senor,

#52 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:08 AM

Either you have to ignore the strength in Gold, Or ignore the weakness in Equities....   One is NOT confirming the other.

Gold is ON track as far as I am concerned a bounce off a 35-40 dollar decline. BUT the Market is NOT making sense.  Cycles are up now and this move was/is 100% unexpected.  So, IMO something is about to break and they will line up.  

FWIW

#53 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:32 AM

chindian demand in august was weak.  lots of factors at play there. BUT bottom line its not a bullish sign for gold

i am counting this last rally as B and we are in C now which will last to till the 2nd week in october. i have a 1460-70 target

how one plays this is a matter of knowing yourself.  the worst is selling out at the bottom. which is the worst option

until this correction all the previous corrections were short in duration  i believe this is a larger cycle low here. i agree gold and the 

broad market will be moving in opposite directions.  i do think october sees a sell off in the overstuffed broad market

how many deals real or fake will the algos buy. one tweet and its good for several hundred dow points.  china agreed to buy food

well they are having a huge shortfall over there. its a matter of necessity

this next up wave will be larger that this one 

dharma

yesterday bulliard admitted the fed doesnt know what its doing "we should have made a larger cut in rates" 

heck folks around here knew the fed doesnt know what its doing years ago!!!!!!decades!!!!

#54 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 10:38 AM

chindian demand in august was weak.  lots of factors at play there. BUT bottom line its not a bullish sign for gold

i am counting this last rally as B and we are in C now which will last to till the 2nd week in october. i have a 1460-70 target

how one plays this is a matter of knowing yourself.  the worst is selling out at the bottom. which is the worst option

until this correction all the previous corrections were short in duration  i believe this is a larger cycle low here. i agree gold and the 

broad market will be moving in opposite directions.  i do think october sees a sell off in the overstuffed broad market

how many deals real or fake will the algos buy. one tweet and its good for several hundred dow points.  china agreed to buy food

dharma

yesterday bulliard admitted the fed doesnt know what its doing "we should have made a larger cut in rates" 

heck folks around here knew the fed doesnt know what its doing years ago!!!!!!decades!!!!

Since your looking at the bottom as I am in a similar area and time frame, Even though each with different TA then I assume you have the count up into the first/second week in Oct. for equities?

#55 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 11:07 AM

Just babbling, Sorry to clog thread but Gold IS telling us something here.  With market this weak it should be trending up on ST charts,... But it is rolling over.

Also for minds brighter than mine I have the YEN approaching a very firm and reliable buy signal in the coming days/weeks. That generally go's with the direction of gold.  This confuses me as I trust my TA on the yen more than my ta on gold.  

#56 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 26 September 2019 - 12:22 PM

dharma

I've been watching silver and what surprises me the most how easy it is to move this market. It's moving on fumes and hot air. Millions of shares in silver ETFs get traded, but they're marked to what a few guys in a bullion bank do on a tiny budget.

#57 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:35 AM

So, Who's betting 1500 holds it this time?

I like the chances it will as I think recent rally from 1482 to 1535 was 5 up. I think SILJ had 5 up as well and nicely filled its gap today, however pretty much no excuses time here as far as whether my count is right or instead we head below 1482 in a C wave, we see

Senor

today give you the answer?

#58 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 01:37 AM

the charts dont make a reasonable case for higher from here. Does that mean higher from here? i doubt it

#59 crossd

crossd

• Traders-Talk User
  • 322 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 07:26 AM

https://stockcharts....][F1!3!4!!2!20]

gold P&F 4x3  would trigger a H&S top at 1488 with target at 1432 else it's just a consolidation in an uptrend(if 1488 not hit)

donc

#60 opinionated

opinionated

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,937 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 08:08 AM

So, Who's betting 1500 holds it this time?

I like the chances it will as I think recent rally from 1482 to 1535 was 5 up. I think SILJ had 5 up as well and nicely filled its gap today, however pretty much no excuses time here as far as whether my count is right or instead we head below 1482 in a C wave, we see

Senor

today give you the answer?

YUP,...

Watching my Target from my 1540 short.   1492...  At that point a 1505 stop go's in.

Final target still 1460